What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
equil101 wrote:
Ah the good old 100 word response to 4 weeks of bad product and bugs. Glad as a service company your holidays were so enjoyable, your product certainly wasn't.

Well said.
Came to read the salty comments. Not disappointed.
fuck em
"
MissApril wrote:
Came to read the salty comments. Not disappointed.

Thanks for the completely unproductive and pointless snide comment. Meanwhile the boss of the entire game is complete buggy PITA. What good does white knighting and pretending all is well do?
this lag get fixed. doubt. i changed my operating system for no reason. ggg g
fk archnemesis.
it would be lovely if i could see what the metamorphs are trying to kill me with...

#blackonblackonslate-black
#notlikethis
#MYXPSSSSSSSSSS
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
is this the patch....that adds the fun?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Good
Sirious serious problem!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Ty. The game really needs fixes as soon as possible, especially about horizon orbs, map stash tab managemente, conqueror spawning and sirus fight. Ty
mainlyyyyyyyyyyy

conqueror spawning and sirus fight
conqueror spawning and sirus fight[/span]

and just to not be mean , dear mr criss , well u have 120 employees , why u send all them to a vacation at once ........... enjoy vacation and ruin new release , same thing happened in betrayal last year , well if u want to take vacation dont make a new release or at least time your vacation on the second month of the release , do something man . just do itttt .

happy new year
Last edited by MRLAVA on Jan 6, 2020, 8:14:18 PM
Waiting anxiously.
5pek
https://www.twitch.tv/5pek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info