What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
IHellBoundI wrote:

I dont personally care much about privacy sosystem

Do You live in hose made of glass? And dont have any courtains? Also You walk naked on the streets? Think what You say.

"

hahaha...wot? Windows 10 is not new.

Win 10 is lat MS OS. They wont release new one, they will only expand this one. And goal is to make something like was presented in movie "Her".

"
immoralsoul wrote:

Yup, and end of win 7 service life means end of end user security patches... hope these people have fun with their vulnerabilities...

10 is 4 and a half years old people, most are getting ready to replace their PC at that point.

7 is almost 10 and half... it was released when the core 2 duo's were the next big thing... that 3ghz dual core yo.

Win 10 has those options about Your data You can toggle off. BUT in licence agreement there is this thing that those options apply only to working stations (in companies) NOT home PCs. No matter what You will toggle Your data is sent to ms servers because thats the only way to make OS they want to make. Read licence agreement. And because of that i will stick to win 7 as long as i can and when thats impossible i will use two OS - linux for my daily routine and win 10 for gaming only with seperate HDD structure.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

there is no such thing as a "free upgrade" in capitalism.
you always pay, even if it's just with your personal data they sell.

the moment win10 stops phoning home to china and russia (imagine, it would) i buy a enterprise version.

if it doesn't, i hope it gets banned in europe soon, especially for governmental usage

Holy Shit paranoid much boomer?

*shhhhh I hear a black helicopter overhead...someone turn off Alexa...

maybe you're too young to know the deals but i actualy experienced a repressive state where spying on people had bad consequences.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
24 hours + later and I really wanna see some patch notes. o_O
"
24 hours + later and I really wanna see some patch notes. o_O

Yep, still no patch notes :( Well then, LIKELY not today.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
immoralsoul wrote:
"
"
ACGIFT wrote:

So many people that just blindly buy the new shiny thing when it comes out. Do y'all trash your car when the new model year comes out, too?

hahaha...wot? Windows 10 is not new.

Yup, and end of win 7 service life means end of end user security patches... hope these people have fun with their vulnerabilities...

10 is 4 and a half years old people, most are getting ready to replace their PC at that point.

7 is almost 10 and half... it was released when the core 2 duo's were the next big thing... that 3ghz dual core yo.

Vulnerabilities? Which ones? Last win7 update 2015 :D No vulnerabilities or problems whatsoever with any game I played or software I needed to use.
Idk, other online games seem to run fine without leaks or problems like dota2 or D3 or whatever else.

NAAH, the main problem is that PoE is not optimized to run well on most of the systems. If we would divide the games optimization into 3 brackets (MINIMAL , OPTIMAL, GOOD or something) their optimization would be MINIMAL. Running PoE is a lottery somewhat.

The leak apparently was there for a long time only now it has finally backfired so bad that a lot of people started experiencing it. This is what you get when you produce so much low quality untested stuff and apply that on a messy half breathing code/engine.

And this is only the beginning :D In time it will become even worse because they apply more and more stuff instead of fixing their current. Each and every league launches in alpha state now. Barely becoming beta after a month. It was never THIS bad in the past.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jan 8, 2020, 3:40:13 AM
Need to remove stairs in Oriath
Still waiting on the patch notes so I know how much longer the game is gonna stay in this buggy absurd state...
soon™ ...
Any word on when were going into release state and out of beta mode?
Fix standard map tab please.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info