What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

seriously fix the challenge with the conquerors conditionally!
and let us see influence in map tab!!
Dear GGG Devs,

I am just curious if you are aware that betrayal encounters spawn only once on ps4 console from the synthesis? In of you have 3 encounters...

Please could you fix it?
nice, thanks!
Can you add Apprentice Cartographer's Seal and etc to the game like it was? or realy ppl who created new account can target farm burial and etc maps and get rich but i cant susitain burial because there is no way to remove atlas bonus% ?
ty
Just showed up to see if they intend to fix Sirus. Apparently not. I've played for years, bugs like those listed in this post feel gross, but I've never outright quit over issues like that, they suck, but they don't destroy all incentive to play the game. The Sirus problems do. Not logging back in until Sirus is fixed.
When will map tab migration in standard be fixed? You turned off that feature quite a while ago
"
Aislee wrote:
Can you add Apprentice Cartographer's Seal and etc to the game like it was? or realy ppl who created new account can target farm burial and etc maps and get rich but i cant susitain burial because there is no way to remove atlas bonus% ?
ty

Simply adding cartographer's seals back wouldn't be enough. We also need a way to block adjacent maps from dropping. Previously this was achieved by eldering or shaping the adjacent map, but that's not a thing anymore either.
Nice

Also pleae fix syndicate mob spectres disappearing after betrayal encounters (doesn't always happen btw)
Last edited by Relarious on Jan 7, 2020, 1:17:09 AM
If the patch notes don't include fixes to Orbs of Horizon I might riot.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
Aislee wrote:
ty

Simply adding cartographer's seals back wouldn't be enough. We also need a way to block adjacent maps from dropping. Previously this was achieved by eldering or shaping the adjacent map, but that's not a thing anymore either.

l thnk ggg just destroyed that target farming bc of player just started to be angry bc there no rng system or in bug or not working.

A-)full mf +Prophecy+scarb+chsl 600-1000k burial 0 doc
B-)half mf 50 burial alc and go 2 doc 2 ex etc

for target farming they have to fix first rng system !!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY DROPS ARE UNFAİR.............
Last edited by nonamera on Jan 7, 2020, 1:24:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info