What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

Will you be fixing the issue where when a mana guardian portals out of a zone with another player in range of his mana/es aura, the zone will crash?
GGG could easily fix this problem by either 1). Giving themselves more time between leagues for quality control or 2). Stop spreading themselves so thin by working on to many expansions at once. But since they probably won't do either of these, people should probably get used to the fact that new content is going to be buggy as fuck when it's first released.
Saved
Thanks for fixing Legion encounter release, it was very frustrating, but please, fix also ASAP the Conqueror Spawning in the atlas. I've run over 100 maps to spawn, and yet NONE of them have spawned.
"
maersovi wrote:
Please fix the memory leak in Windows 7 problem ASAP.

Just get w10 ltsc. It has no: Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, Start Menu Tiles and all other bloatware. It doesn't receive feature updates for 10 years, but it does receive all the security updates so you can be sure your system will run safe and stable. Besides w7 will stop receiving security updates in a week so it's the best time to upgrade than never before. w8 is an option, but I don't even consider w8 an good OS and it's support is getting cut in 2023 anyways.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
I really LOVE and ENJOY ur sound tracks!!!
Betrayal STILL causing crashes every single league is why I didn't want it core. It's clearly not smoothed out and it's annoying
"
60x7 wrote:
GGG could easily fix this problem by either 1). Giving themselves more time between leagues for quality control or 2). Stop spreading themselves so thin by working on to many expansions at once. But since they probably won't do either of these, people should probably get used to the fact that new content is going to be buggy as fuck when it's first released.

it's ironic you say such thing but you have such huge invesment into this game money wise.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Dankness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
lol thats nice and all but youre 3 weeks late. really dont understand why yall release a league right before you go on break
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
"
BlackFlame wrote:
How about fixing the damn meta ? Remove the element resist from every boss so we can play more than 4 builds . This is outrageous . You literary have to play 4-5 builds or you cannot do higher maps than Tier 12 bosses + metamorphs.

Shaper and uber elder with an elemental build without going 30ex invesment its a suicide joke.

if you dont want players to quit faster than the blight league fix the damn resist so people can have fun with any elemental skill without forcing them to play a meta garbage build . Ty ( i know im a filthy burnout summoner ) KEKW

THIS is exaclty how i (and a lot of friends/guild mates) feel, and in my opnion is the most important thing to look. A LOT of builds are "unplayabe" without sinking tons of currency...Calling this a bow league is such a sick joke, try to play a ranger from the scratch and see the skill dealing zdps in act 3 is such a deal breaker for many people, especially casuals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info