Sirus game freezes in final phase

LOL. The issue is NOT just from minion builds. It literally happens to ANY build that attempts that botched boss fight implementation.

You shouldn’t be asking people for videos, you should be TESTING and QA’ing this shit yourselves, so that issues like this don’t persist for 1/3rd of the entire league.

I love being a beta tester for 1+ month every release. This is why you lose players ever league.
EXACT same problem on PC.
Sitting at 32 stones, have no issues with managing storms. Just the final phase of the fight is broken. As soon as he drops the X, the game lags for 5 seconds at a time guaranteeing death. I've fought him well over 10 times and each fight is the exact same. Dodge stupid lazy storm mechanic, get to the final stage, waste all portals to lag deaths.

This is just incredibly lazy game development on GGG's part as this fight should have been fixed before being released to the public. It is virtually impossible to defeat him with the amount of lag that is introduced in the final phase.

No dobut this will not get fixed during this league and will continue to be a problem into future leagues as is all too often the case with this game....

EDIT : Finally defeated Sirius. However, I have zero clue how I defeated him as he had basically disappeared off my screen and all of his mechanics in the final phase were not being drawn on the screen. And then suddenly, his crown drops on the ground without me or my minions touching him.... Seriously so buggy.
Last edited by Kurodaitenshi on Jan 15, 2020, 6:47:17 AM
Same problem here.
Before the last patch i can do Sirus easy, no problem with FPS.
Now, impossible ! 0 FPS...
https://fr.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70 Guilde Pantheon Francais
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213711515316599/ Groupe Facebook Pantheon Francais
WTF GGG !! Get to the last phase of sirus without dying, and the game frikken freezes when the guys with red beams appear and I die 6 times. What a joke. 5 weeks into the league and the final boss is still buggy as f. WTF GGG!!
Its only on the last phase of fight which produces a delay long enouogh for an easily avoidable death. Never had the issue before the latest patch . If its minion related why only on a specific phase does the issue occur? Very frustrating to say the least.
Hello, so I redid the fight four times since patch 3.9.2. The storms and the bugs are much better is very good against phase 4 and unplayable if you have not reset the games before ... At best by having the reset before some freeze of 3 sec at worst unplayable. Test with cyclone berserk, Occ vortex and Necro drivers. I specify that I killed it 3 times out of 4 not without evil.
Last edited by LDSKOR on Jan 17, 2020, 8:12:05 AM
Been lurking since 3.9.2. The game got progressively worse and previous to patch I had no reason to be here to comment. The game is laggin very bad. There's nothing for us to replicate and post videos of, its just general optimization, server seems cluttered. Map device takes 8 seconds to load. Stash tabs take seconds to load. Running maps lags whenever a decent pack of mobs gets hit. If you get too close to a mob and get hit, your game basically locks up. It all just boils down too a poorly optimized patch, that got rushed out to include the updated Sirus when you guys got back from break. No big deal, take the L and fix it. I know alcoholics that can be more proactive than a lot of the console staff.

Sirus 3rd Phase Lag is not caused by minions, whoever said that's whats causing it should be canned. You can literally walk in with ANY build, ANY time, and see the game lock up in 3rd phase during INFINITE FIRE or DIE beam phase. In between phases it stutters etc.

YOU GUYS NEED TO PLAY YOUR GAME. I'm so tired of seeing this "can you post a video". Don't play your game on an emulator, don't play the game on some local network.

Get a completely different Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One. Make your god character. Wire that bitch to the wall. Play on the live environment, and make simple tests. I don't care if you have to test it AFTER the patch is live. This is your job to fix what you mess up. Like I said, I know drug addicts and alcoholics with more ooomf in their step than the console team. Start running tests after the game goes live in the live environment. Open maps, flip through stash, run a couple boss fights. Run the new content. If you can't be asked to play YOUR OWN GAME. Why the fuck do you expect us to give you the time of day, let alone our money.

Growing pains suck, I get it. Nut the fuck up and do your job.
JUST LOOK at the views on this thread, so we can assume not everyone posted, or checked back twice so what 1000 people this league are all playing minions, and theyer the only ones who lag? its laughable.
"
LOL. The issue is NOT just from minion builds. It literally happens to ANY build that attempts that botched boss fight implementation.

You shouldn’t be asking people for videos, you should be TESTING and QA’ing this shit yourselves, so that issues like this don’t persist for 1/3rd of the entire league.

I love being a beta tester for 1+ month every release. This is why you lose players ever league.

THIS. And many players are having the exact same problem on PC. HIRE A BIGGER FUCKING TEAM. (Preferably this time people with an education, please. People who have heard of optimizing games maybe.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info