Sirus game freezes in final phase

Hello,
I want to clarify that I tried it only with my cyclone berserk and my Occ vortex so not with minions. The problem is the storms as the phases follow without even dying. As soon as there is a storm over his lag! I suspect that the minion builds should not have fixed things ....
When sirus creates a storm ca lag and in its phase 4 it is simply unplayable.
I remind you even the spawn of the conquerors on the maps created from freze which did not exist in 3.9.0.
Last edited by LDSKOR on Jan 9, 2020, 7:41:18 PM
I confirm lag from Sirius fight, i did try in this morning (10 min ago).

I saved my fight from last night for this morning (mby in the morning with few players on i will get a corect fight). Didnt happen, game is lagging in this fight, more in 3th part.

I didnt recorded baddly (hopped for better performance if i stop the auto record), but i think the clauds are the issue, whan are 2 clauds in the screen, game freze.

I did notice same freze whan hes rising and call anather claud, i died onece because it freezed for 2 secound and have no time to react.

This fight is unplayeble!

Im playing with necromancer, wired connection, ssd hard. I did hard reset, clear mac addreses and blue ray clear, also did reinstal the game, POE is the only game from my xbox.

Is not from my xbox, now i know for sure.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Tried an another sirus, on the last phase, 6 amazing freeze follow by 6 consecutives crash... a pleasure!
Would it be possible for you to record a video of this problem? It would help us a lot.

Everyone in this thread plays Necromancer and the problem is related to minions. I think you might have a different issue altogether.

Play the fight, u will notice same freze.
Just happened to me after spending 2 hours to spawn Sirus, made it to the last phase with all 6 portals....

Hardware: Xbox One X, SSD, 300 mbps connection and I’m pretty sure I’m in the same city as the Host I’m connecting to...

The lag happens primarily after two events:

1) Spinning Laser - character locks up and I regain control of my character either sitting on some degen or in a storm
2) Super Meteor attack, when he is about to slam the lag drops your FPS to zero, I noticed it in the earlier phases as well but it was only a problem to escape on the three rings, i made it outside the first two rings, locked up until the meteor slammed and killed me.

The new map monsters from the conquerors also generate stupid amounts of lag, I’m talking Blight on an original XBOX one levels, I’ve had more slide show issues on my Xbox one X this league than in blight.
Same here....

last Phase i hear him say die and my screen freezed. Beam hit me and im instant dead
"
The new map monsters from the conquerors also generate stupid amounts of lag, I’m talking Blight on an original XBOX one levels, I’ve had more slide show issues on my Xbox one X this league than in blight.

We are working on this as well.

"
As I mentioned before, we already identified the problem with minions in that fight. But it seems like Spontex88 has some issues even without minions which we cannot reproduce.
Not sure to the extent of the minion issue but I was able to use potions to offset the beam lag a couple of times but what got me another three times was the lag on the meteor maze.

I was running a minion build but each time I had already recovered from the beam lag and then got it again on the meteor maze

My last fight, 1 portal to logging out to avoid a door storm, two to beam lag and getting teleported into chaos storms and three to getting frozen on the meteor maze at the second ring (no I wasn’t on the stairs, arena was in the middle of the map)
Take 1 minute to look the video on this thead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739956

The problem is already present on legion, blight encounters, blight map,sometimes on map and now on sirus fight.

When there is too many informations for the servers, the game freeze and sometimes crash. Something in sirus fight deal too much information and the game can not follow. This may be accentuated on minions build who deals more informations.

But I don't know if it affect freezes and crashes during the loading screen.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

As I mentioned before, we already identified the problem with minions in that fight. But it seems like Spontex88 has some issues even without minions which we cannot reproduce.

In 4 weeks from release managed to loot from from he new content:
1 Awakened Added Light
1 Warlord's Exalted Orb

Both from Drox, the Warlord and plz, check my playtime (badly too much time in this game).

And thats it! Over 30 trys on Sirius (hope u can check this), with minion, ice shot and mine build. On all builds got freze in the fight. It feels good to know all the new items are droped from a unplayable fight.

Today i recorded this (afther 2 days of spown).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUAFUAqvSc

Take a look, it takes 30 sec.

Cant wait next fight.

Im sorry for poison language, but im mad, cant kill Sirius (after soo many hours of farming) and not because of me.
U
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

We are working on this as well.

"

Ok very good news for the spawn of the conquerors. Regarding sirus I agree with the other comments on the fighting which is unplayable. A friend of mine did it again yesterday with a essence drain and it suffered a lot of lag which got worse in this phase 4 .... Either you optimized the storms or you reduced them. Will we know when the 3.9.2 patch is released for console plz ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info