Sirus game freezes in final phase

Well I just killed him while awake 8 and I suffered a bug or Sirus was invisible for 30 seconds ....
Exactly what suffered Kurodaitenshi
Last edited by LDSKOR on Jan 18, 2020, 7:22:41 PM
yup, the game just locks up for 5 seconds outta nowhere feelsbadman.

uber elder would never
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
still the same now it dont makes a CE it just freeze and lags the hell out. Got a PS4 pro - 1gb Fibre. Cant do shit on the last 2 phases. It lags it freze vor 2-3 secs i die. i have around 20 minions up. Impossible and not ejoyable to play like that.
they want vids huh? been asking for help on this for weeks now, ggg dint give a flying sh!t or moved on to a new season, this only happens if your not a streamer or got a ton of followers on tube
try killing the boss when you cant even get close to him, i have 10k shield 5k hp 75 all res and i buff adds 25 more for debuffs a nd chaos is +55, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4IEKiudEqE&t=3s
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
Thank you for your report.
We are currently investigating this issue.

I reported this problem on January 29 and nothing. Even GGG DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING. PATHOLOGY applauding
"
LDSKOR wrote:
Well I just killed him while awake 8 and I suffered a bug or Sirus was invisible for 30 seconds ....
Exactly what suffered Kurodaitenshi

I had the exact same bug while facing him on awakener 8 on hardcore metamorphs on xbox.

Once he got to the last phase he did a meteor circle and him, the walls and indicators were all invisible.

I logged came back then the invisible walls blew up, and he re appeared after a few attacks and I was able to kill him shortly after.
https://gameclips.io/Ftf%20ThirdEye/3f70e40b-5025-4de6-b674-4d34c3d099ea/embed

Xbox one x, SSD
Still happening, might be that corrupted blood is affecting minions, calculation is causing strain. Although some people are saying it’s not just minions. Happens mostly in last phase (real fight when he summons copies of himself) Might be the patch, i was on a molten strike jugg and my only minions were herald of purity and had no issues, but that might be because he could tank even through fps drop/lag. Hope something is done soon. Console fps stability is real bad, and unlike pc we don’t have the means to get better hardware. Real shame but maybe something can be done, at this rate if i could tone down other stuff like pc could, hell even run as just polygons lol, would totally do it for this fight just to prevent freeze ups.

I still have no idea why there is even a quality option for console over performance, as if performance does anything most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info