I still waiting supportt to unstuck my character

Perhaps a character response like, "ughg!" when trying to move in town like that? :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
error 40 confirmed and @OP is hiding now because he went all crazy on GGG for his own error. :)
Error 40? "Could Not Open a Connection to SQL Server?"

Eh? I thought that was gonna be something like PEBKAC Error...

Also if the OP's really ragequit PoE it's not like they're going to come back to answer us on the forums. Not sure if an account which has been refund-banned can post either?

Ah... it's probably irrelevant now anyway.
"
FramFramson wrote:
Error 40? "Could Not Open a Connection to SQL Server?"

Eh? I thought that was gonna be something like PEBKAC Error...

Also if the OP's really ragequit PoE it's not like they're going to come back to answer us on the forums. Not sure if an account which has been refund-banned can post either?

Ah... it's probably irrelevant now anyway.

XD
Error 40 is the old Error 18 but with centimeters. Anyway, the problem is this...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I just tried it. I bound lightning arrow to my left mouse and could still walk around in town. So it can't be him accidentally binding Barrage (or whatever) to left click. Also, you can still walk around in a zone with that attack hotkey.

Here's the funny thing. If you bind an aura like herald of lightning to left click, you can't move in your hideout like normal (or in town). The only way you can move is by clicking on some object like the noticeboard, stash, waypoint, NPC.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Jan 18, 2020, 8:51:18 PM
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I just tried it. I bound lightning arrow to my left mouse and could still walk around in town. So it can't be him accidentally binding Barrage (or whatever) to left click. Also, you can still walk around in a zone with that attack hotkey.

Here's the funny thing. If you bind an aura like herald of lightning to left click, you can't move in your hideout like normal (or in town). The only way you can move is by clicking on some object like the noticeboard, stash, waypoint, NPC.

Bind phase run or blood rage to it then try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info