I still waiting supportt to unstuck my character

"
vio wrote:
can you post a screenshot of your char when it cannot move?

what if you put the pure movement skill on your left mouse?

Troll. Game uninstalled and you want screenshot? XDDDDDDDDD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Easiest way to get a ban is to go back on a purchase. They'd rather not have to deal with you again. Don't blame them at all.
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
vio wrote:
can you post a screenshot of your char when it cannot move?

what if you put the pure movement skill on your left mouse?

Troll. Game uninstalled and you want screenshot? XDDDDDDDDD

maybe he made one before uninstalling :)

lately wanted to clean my hdd cause the 120GB were running low on free space, noticed i never cleaned the screenshot folder.

that's some serious gigabytes of poe history in there ;)
yes, mostly fuckups but history!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 1, 2020, 2:12:16 PM
because players might come here with the same problem, the most probable cause is that you don't fulfill the requirements for the skills you put onto your the mouse keys.

sometimes it's just enough to craft your amulet to invalidate your skills you put on your lmb or rmb.

it's a bug that ggg just doesn't let you move as a default action if your skills can't be used
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks all for the answers, I'll try to install the game and check it again this weekend.

Never happened in years, so no clue.
No clue, no support, no emails but they got my wallet and hide all my messages in forums and reddit except that.

Good luck guys
I'm sorry for you, it's terrible we are just a mass to manage, on twitch the show must go on...
someone has to mention this

"
automagically

I demand this word to be included in dictionaries right now
"
nonomm77 wrote:
Thanks all for the answers, I'll try to install the game and check it again this weekend.

Never happened in years, so no clue.

Can you please confirm what is selected for the left mouse buttom action -->
Please post screenshot.

I dont have the game installed here but I know that there is an option about moving while attacking or something like that ---> what did you select here (again please post screen shot).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2711744
---> here you claimed to be banned by "someone" but your accout doesn't have the banned tag and you can still post, so I guess you are talking about either being muted ingame or put on probation on the forum.
Can you please explain more detailed what you are talking about.
1) Make SURE you ONLY have "walk only" on your left mouse button
2) Have you tried typing "/hideout"?

I may be stupid here, thinking you haven't tried this. But...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info