I still waiting supportt to unstuck my character

sounding more and more like error 40........
By stuck do you mean you want to move your character over to another league like HC or Standard (but can't)? Maybe OP was botting so they froze his toon. idk
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Jan 17, 2020, 7:38:15 PM
"
nonomm77 wrote:
I prefer a fix than continue complaining.

Good idea.. so stop complaining ^^
Just make new character. Its new league, and it seems you had this problem since pretty much the start of the league. How hard it could be to recreate your character >.>
Well, I for one am curious to know if anything has happened and from the opening poster an explicit answer to the question if simple steps are assigned to the left mouse button or if the problem is something different?

edit: If it is a bug associated with the items equipped, perhaps removing all boots, rings, amulets, helmets, etc. might work?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 18, 2020, 11:25:05 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
Well, I for one am curious to know if anything has happened and from the opening poster an explicit answer to the question if simple steps are assigned to the left mouse button or if the problem is something different?

edit: If it is a bug associated with the items equipped, perhaps removing all boots, rings, amulets, helmets, etc. might work?

I think there is a reason they have not responded to that specific question (user error). Probably had a skill mapped to left click, as many pointed out in this thread, and they don't want to come back to admit it.
"
Nubatron wrote:
I think there is a reason they have not responded to that specific question (user error). Probably had a skill mapped to left click, as many pointed out in this thread, and they don't want to come back to admit it.

Yes, the OP has also (recently) made his profile private, probably to hide the progression of his character.

I can't possibly understand that this thread is anything else than:
a) a rather embarrassing user error for a veteran player, or
b) a huge troll post

An actual bug that's no one has ever heard of or experience just don't seem to cut it. I may be wrong, though.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Uou are still able to move while you have skill binded to left click. (same as when you have binded attack from the beginning). You just dont move when you click on the monster.
"
Aynix wrote:
Uou are still able to move while you have skill binded to left click. (same as when you have binded attack from the beginning). You just dont move when you click on the monster.

Depends on the skill, and if you have checked "Always attack without moving". If you have a totem skill on your left click, you don't move at all, no matter where you click and no matter if the the "Always attack without moving" is checked.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jan 18, 2020, 12:11:39 PM
"
Aynix wrote:

Yup, I agree. I do it all the time. That's why I know you can't move in town with it; which is what the OP was complaining about.

EDIT: Silence is a bitch too.
Last edited by Nubatron on Jan 18, 2020, 2:52:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info