Happy New Year! A 2019 retrospective

"
Totes_Adorbs wrote:
"
dostov wrote:
ggg launched 4 expansions that were less that half finished at day 1 of each league. So it really feels much more like only 2 expansions for the whole year.

"We revamped spellcasters, melee combat," Does anyone at ggg actually feel proud of the end result of the dumpster fire that was called a melee combat revamp?

"We posted 382 news articles - an average of 7.3 posts per week." I am guessing you are including posts that only amounted to announcing various MTX sales / releases? Yikes

The over all emphases on this clearly focuses on quantity not quality which is so disappointing. But what else should I expect from a company that consistently releases content that never feels completely tested and rushed. This content always feels like a deadline came due and whatever state the league's development was in just gets pushed out. The repulsive feeling I get from this every league is that obviously ggg knows what issues us players are going to run into but they just refuse to release any information about what those issues / bugs might be.

I just do not know what it will take for ggg to understand the benefits of knowing how to set expectations that would allow players who love to dive into a new league what issues / bugs they will run into because they were not fully fixed before the strict 3 month time line came due.

This can all be fixed with a Public Test Realm(PTR) for leagues before released, which ALL closed beta supports gain free access to, so we can submit bug reports/suggestions.

They dont want PTR , being able to preview the content will take away from the "shine" and new feeling come league start
Happy new Year GGG.
"
They dont want PTR , being able to preview the content will take away from the "shine" and new feeling come league start

But the 'shine' (exploit) this time was the awakener orb exploit that as per usual, the top 1% got to exploit before it was 'fixed'.

Releasing shiny new content doesn't mean anything if it comes with bugs that are not corrected properly (exploit items deleted). 'Fixing' if so the rest of the players can't abuse it, without deleting the exploit items is NOT a fix. Its just the same tired response from ggg, and is why new players are not attracted to stay, and why poe 4.0 isn't going to fix a damm thing.

I'm just glad those 1% keep the game free, because I can't blame the other 99% for being pissed off, let down and ignored!!!
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Happy New Year and thank you for 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMW19scI2g0

;)
Last edited by desacred on Dec 31, 2019, 5:46:16 PM
GGG!!!!!
"
Ringx wrote:
"

But the 'shine' (exploit) this time was the awakener orb exploit that as per usual, the top 1% got to exploit before it was 'fixed'.

Releasing shiny new content doesn't mean anything if it comes with bugs that are not corrected properly (exploit items deleted). 'Fixing' if so the rest of the players can't abuse it, without deleting the exploit items is NOT a fix. Its just the same tired response from ggg, and is why new players are not attracted to stay, and why poe 4.0 isn't going to fix a damm thing.

I'm just glad those 1% keep the game free, because I can't blame the other 99% for being pissed off, let down and ignored!!!

Most games give rewards to their players who've been around since Alpha and Beta... GGG does none of that, and it hurts me in my feels.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Summoners not Necromancers.
Happy new year!
thanks for the great leagues and HN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info