Happy New Year! A 2019 retrospective

there is no any single league you gave us without bugs...but l dont think so people will forget that Metamorph mistakes with global nerf hammer to all game you destroyed playes freedom and fun with that and left the players with so many bugs.
Great!
"
nadakuu wrote:
how about in 2020 , you start releasing quality and less quantity and go back and fix these "Accomplishments" you speak of.

But that would be very un-GGG-like, now wouldn't it? The GGG MO is "we make sure to loudly pat ourselves on the back after everything," after all. :V
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Happy New Year and very Big Thank you to GGG
Thank you GGG. :)
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
I really appreciate all the effort and heart the GGG team puts into POE. Thank you for all you do creating this for us! Your dedication in creating the best entertainment which is free to play is unmatched. I hope I get to go the next Exilecon! Thank you!!!

P.S. I can't wait for stash tabs specifically for different unique items for us collector types :)
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
Some of the things in the list definitely deserve a big, bolded asterisk next to them lol.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
dang yo
Perandus IGN: AvriILavigne

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info