[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

Hey BK,

finally got the Lady 83 and start farming at Delve 350~
You said the most Profit we get from Buying/Selling the Resonatoren from Niko.

He sells only ?

Powerful Chaotic Resonator
Powerful Alchemical Resonator

or also the better

Prime Chaotic Resonator ?

and what i must do, to get the Prime into his Shop.

Thanks again for the Build. See ya in Stream.
"
PWFTrojaner wrote:
Hey BK,

finally got the Lady 83 and start farming at Delve 350~
You said the most Profit we get from Buying/Selling the Resonatoren from Niko.

He sells only ?

Powerful Chaotic Resonator
Powerful Alchemical Resonator

or also the better

Prime Chaotic Resonator ?

and what i must do, to get the Prime into his Shop.

Thanks again for the Build. See ya in Stream.

You'll want to buy resonators from him with the Azurite you get from clicking the Azurite nodes while you're running in the dark. You cannot sell him any. As for which one you buy, you can look up the prices and decide which ones you'd like to sell as far as their Chaos to Azurite cost. You can look up the prices on the trade site here and decide which you'd like.

He will never sell Prime Resonators. Those can only be found from Delve itself or during certain drop-specific rewards such as Delve rewards from Legion, Metamorph or Blight.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Hi,

as I won't kill Kitava, how can I upgrade the Pantheons ?
So it's there a good replacement for solstice vigil since it is 30ex now?
"
TyraelN13 wrote:
So it's there a good replacement for solstice vigil since it is 30ex now?

It's going to drop in price significantly over the next few days
I'm trying to make this build because I want to have a character dedicated to just doing Delve. But here's what I don't understand:

If this character isn't doing any damage, then how are we supposed to kill the monsters at the end of each delve node in order to progress the cart further?

As far as I understand, darkness farming can only run for so long. At some point you need to move the cart further to expand where you can go. And I'm not sure how you can move the cart further if we're not doing any damage to kill the monsters on each delve node. Help!
IGN: tny
Last edited by tny on Mar 31, 2020, 4:36:42 PM
hi, Britt...am wondering if i could use this build with Delirium League?

Thanks for the build it is awesome!

Played it for 2 days and already got back 3x the investment.
I finally managed to get to level 80 by doing 'The Ossuary' over-and-over. This is a torture!

Is there any other way (other than inviting players to join you in delve) to level this little scion fck?

I got to lvl 80 by using 'leveling' gear. Is there anything that I can change (of gear or passive tree) that will help me level up by doing solo delve mines, until I can switch to 'darkness farmer' ?

And what level I need to hit before I go to 'darkness farmer'. I thought it was a lvl 82. But this kind of leveling (without inviting anyone into delve party, or without killing Kitava) is a pain!

Anyone can suggest something that can help me finish leveling this char?

Thanks!

btw. my main char already found all 6 lab trials, but I wonder how can this 'darkness farmer' kill uber Izaro when it is so weak? Maybe by paying someone some currency to do it for me? Is this the only way? I mean...I can't do it solo?
Last edited by drunkydragon on Apr 2, 2020, 4:05:13 AM
"
drunkydragon wrote:
I finally managed to get to level 80 by doing 'The Ossuary' over-and-over. This is a torture!

Is there any other way (other than inviting players to join you in delve) to level this little scion fck?

I got to lvl 80 by using 'leveling' gear. Is there anything that I can change (of gear or passive tree) that will help me level up by doing solo delve mines, until I can switch to 'darkness farmer' ?

And what level I need to hit before I go to 'darkness farmer'. I thought it was a lvl 82. But this kind of leveling (without inviting anyone into delve party, or without killing Kitava) is a pain!

Anyone can suggest something that can help me finish leveling this char?

Thanks!

btw. my main char already found all 6 lab trials, but I wonder how can this 'darkness farmer' kill uber Izaro when it is so weak? Maybe by paying someone some currency to do it for me? Is this the only way? I mean...I can't do it solo?

Hey,
My Levling as Pyro Miner was Really Really smooth...
I went BA till around 67-68 and after i moved into Delve Level 70...

Took me around 3-4 hours to bring my Lady to lvl 83 W/o Kitava
for the Labs just ask a friend or pay some1 5c each run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info