[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

This was my route, and i collected all azurite, main profit from it. But there is no fossils, 5-6 a hour with 400+ movespeed

Tried another routes - same or less results
brittleknee thanks for this build.

I'm trying to level a scion by following your guide. Can you tell me how you managed to 'separate' south-east part of your passive tree from the rest of the tree? It appears like its cutoff, without nodes that conect it to the rest of the passive tree?

Last edited by drunkydragon on Mar 23, 2020, 5:09:47 PM
"
drunkydragon wrote:
brittleknee thanks for this build.

I'm trying to level a scion by following your guide. Can you tell me how you managed to 'separate' south-east part of your passive tree from the rest of the tree? It appears like its cutoff, without nodes that conect it to the rest of the passive tree?

after you get path of the ranger ascendancy you can start putting passives at the ranger start area.
"
Delveagony wrote:
This was my route, and i collected all azurite, main profit from it. But there is no fossils, 5-6 a hour with 400+ movespeed

Tried another routes - same or less results

Lots of walls doesn't guarantee the zone blocks will contain side areas, and generally a high quantity of possible chest spawns. Also, I don't think I've ever found a Sulphur Vents route that didn't feel terrible compared to a solid Magma Fissure/Frozen Hollow at lower depth.

This also isn't the most insanely valuable thing at any given time. TBH resonator prices are as good as last league with ex still growing, but a lot of staple fossils are worth half or less. I'd also say a concerted farming effort just normal Delving straight down + mostly full exploring is probably gonna be equally as profitable.
is there a problem with this build in the mine i can't even kill a single monster how i do for the farm if it is helpless?

Thanks
Last edited by RavagéMental on Mar 25, 2020, 7:02:21 AM
Sorry, silly question to ask but what would be the lowest investment you could do for this build?

Also should I push my delve to say level 200 before I try this?
"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Sorry, silly question to ask but what would be the lowest investment you could do for this build?

only the amulet is 8 ex now :D
"
Weeedow wrote:
"
Sparhawk87 wrote:

only the amulet is 8 ex now :D

You don't need Solstice Vigil. Just go ~50% reserved with a 2L Blasphemy. "The Agnostic" is based on max mana, so the actual degen 'resistance' isn't affected with higher reserve. Just less mana to play with, so you have to be quick with Lavianga's if you want to push stacks.
Last edited by glappoid on Mar 26, 2020, 1:41:56 PM
my main is a duelist and he dies often around 180 depth , ive made an scion like the one in this build , there is any way i can put some damage on this build ? so i can go deep in the delve ?
"
Weeedow wrote:
my main is a duelist and he dies often around 180 depth , ive made an scion like the one in this build , there is any way i can put some damage on this build ? so i can go deep in the delve ?

Some folks have been allocating some points into mines passives with a 6L Tremor Rod with Pyro Mines on weapon swap for running lab to 1-phase Izaro, but I don't think it would be any good for trying to actually clear delve. You can try it, though.

Otherwise, where the build's inspiration comes from, Akane's Ball Lightning Indigon/Agnostic build may be similar enough to use for the time being then transition back into Darkness Farming eventually.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info