[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

We got a complete updated POB for 3.12 yet?
That was fun build, i was trying this build since i never did darkness farmer, doing 350+ delve at lvl 80 without problem, also didn't kill Kitava.

Is this build still fictional in 3.13
Seems to still work okay in 3.13, can survive about 290 darkness stacks without too much investment.

The problem is actually paying back for how much currency and time I spent on the build, as the income is very, very bad. I don't know if there was a nerf to resonator and fossil spawns since the build was last updated, or if my path is bad/too low of a depth (~160).

If anyone tries this build, I would probably recommend killing Kitava and forgoing the tedious grind to lvl 83. Lost half of my brain mass doing so, but at least Blastchain Pyroclast Mines were pretty fun.

Also, since the curse passive cluster right next to Agnostic got moved wayy out, I feel like the Leadership nodes work alright. Exceptional Performance could also be nice.
Last edited by cibrage on Feb 15, 2021, 3:41:24 PM
"
cibrage wrote:
Seems to still work okay in 3.13, can survive about 290 darkness stacks without too much investment.

The problem is actually paying back for how much currency and time I spent on the build, as the income is very, very bad. I don't know if there was a nerf to resonator and fossil spawns since the build was last updated, or if my path is bad/too low of a depth (~160).

If anyone tries this build, I would probably recommend killing Kitava and forgoing the tedious grind to lvl 83. Lost half of my brain mass doing so, but at least Blastchain Pyroclast Mines were pretty fun.

Also, since the curse passive cluster right next to Agnostic got moved wayy out, I feel like the Leadership nodes work alright. Exceptional Performance could also be nice.

A good chunk of your profits will come from turning azurite into resonators via Niko, so make sure you're clicking those Azurite nodes alongside the currency, fossil and resonator nodes.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Hey BK, Hows this go in 3.15, im about to roll one now so i will let you know :)
still viable in 3.16 ?
Last edited by polpolpwn on Oct 30, 2021, 11:33:30 AM
https://pastebin.com/nduWBp2v

Works for me; but I also leveled my scion to 90 before doing the switch to the darkness runner build.

In the 3.16 tree i had 16 skill points left over from before, so I just pathed to the "Agnostic" node and took 2 mana wheels including masteries for 10% damage recouped as mana and 10% chance for 10% mana on skill use.

I usually have to throw a flare to reset darkness at 180-200 stacks at depth 400.

I didn`t do an further investigation into the tree; maybe you can skip Acrobatics completely and gain 4 skill points from that. Not sure if the 15% spell dodge I currently have is worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info