[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

Yo BK - thanks for this. I usually start my PoE day now by running around in the darkness for two hours, make a load of cash and enjoying myself. Found some really nice gear to cap my res and made the executive decision to kill Kitava. ^^
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
im having a really really bad time leveling, can anyone suggest leveling skills or tree? other than mines?
can respec whole tree
"
zuhairbt wrote:
im having a really really bad time leveling, can anyone suggest leveling skills or tree? other than mines?
can respec whole tree

I lvled with mine but with this setup:

Tremor rod - 5link
Ball lightning + inspiration + elemental focus + Swift assembly + Slower projectiles

Arcane cloak + Arcane surge + Second wind + Inc duration

Clarity / precision / vaal RF

keep the detonate mine skill on your left mouse button so you can detonate it as you walk.. Use arcane cloak whenever is off cd..
"
zuhairbt wrote:
can respec whole tree

I see you got there, but for others - starting with the left side of the tree you can go with minions, shouldn't be too difficult with some leveling items.
"
HornyPig wrote:
"
zuhairbt wrote:
can respec whole tree

Tremor rod - 5link
Ball lightning + inspiration + elemental focus + Swift assembly + Slower projectiles

keep the detonate mine skill on your left mouse button so you can detonate it as you walk.. Use arcane cloak whenever is off cd..

Did you stick with same pob for leveling?
Or did you took different route and later respec?
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
HornyPig wrote:
"
zuhairbt wrote:
can respec whole tree

Tremor rod - 5link

Did you stick with same pob for leveling?
Or did you took different route and later respec?

Kept almost the same POB, but got some extra mine dmg nodes
This s so fun build,i've little different gears but anyway pure fun.
I made my farmer in blight league and still works wo changes in standart
Great build, was too lazy to reroll a full Scion so I went with my Ranger.
I thought it would be quite a difficult choice to make it a decent dark runner, at least, better than the one we got for it.
(We usually die at 80 stacks)

Turns out I've managed to plug it all to your build and it's fairly decent

Last until 300 stacks, at that point need to flare, really decent while still being speedy as crazy
I just tried withe my almost finished Scion to run in darkness and I die/need flares around 180.
How can you last until 300?

At around 180 my Enduring mana flask just can't keep up with the stacks anymore and it goes down.
I am looking to try out this build to see if I want to do it next league (HEIST). I'm currently going through the leveling process and am slightly confused by the role of EO. My understanding is that it cannot trigger from my mines crits and also removes their crit multi. If this is true, anything that increases the crit chance/multi of mines is useless, yet the leveling tree takes mine crit nodes. Also I don't have any other ability that can consistently proc EO without making the build feel janky (I tried cold snap and WoC, but too low crit even with increased crit supp).

I guess my question is if there is something I am missing about this interaction or if this is an oversight in the leveling part of the guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info