[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

thks for your insights
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Kyuss12 wrote:
Do relics benefit from the double damage mod? ...and yes I'm still trying to 6link it.

I think the double damage mod refers to yourself rather than your minions. If it applied to minions, I think it would read something similar to Gravepact's "Minions have 4% chance to deal Double Damage".

So then I should actually sell this staff and just craft one of the recommended ones.
IGN: FlyByFlicker

Tried a few times but didn't hit attack speed, should I multimode and see if Aisling can add multi veil and try luck on attack speed?

so far burned around 1200 ALT (around 2ex+), got +1 around 7 times.
Last edited by commonjunks on Jun 19, 2021, 11:59:23 AM
Dear Mooseolini,

Is it possible to play a version of this with fewer cluster jewels, for more casual & less knowledgeable players?

If the answer is yes, which cluster Jewel if we only used one (or none), would you recommend and where would we spend our refunded passives?

I understand this maybe a very involved answer so feel free to punt on it or be nonspecific... any information would be appreciated

Thank you
Can we use cyclone version and just ignore attack speed? The reason why I don't play CoC builds is cause I gotta deal with the specific gear I gotta get. I was gonna start this build and use cyclone but I got turned off by needing to look at pob to calculate stuff then look for specific gear to match some numbers. I just want to play the build without thinking much
"
Yipp wrote:
Dear Mooseolini,

Is it possible to play a version of this with fewer cluster jewels, for more casual & less knowledgeable players?

If the answer is yes, which cluster Jewel if we only used one (or none), would you recommend and where would we spend our refunded passives?

I understand this maybe a very involved answer so feel free to punt on it or be nonspecific... any information would be appreciated

Thank you

As the guide states on page one, relics scale with minion damage, and cluster jewels are one of the best sources for this.

A cluster jewel like linked below will be around 1/3 of your increased minion damage, so best not skipp those:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/yBoPZ5GUR

Besides: feasting fiends is going to add life leech to your relics, which is important.

@all:
what are your experiences with uber atziri, the hidden and the feared?
dying relics have been my main problem with uber atziri and the hidden.

"
Caskuda wrote:

@all:

Doing uber atziri without any problem when using : Sibyl's Lament coral ring in right slot + Soul of Yugul Pantheon (this combination give us 100% reduced reflected physical damage)
Last edited by Stanior on Jun 21, 2021, 1:26:04 AM
"
Stanior wrote:
"
Caskuda wrote:

@all:

Doing uber atziri without any problem when using : Sibyl's Lament coral ring in right slot + Soul of Yugul Pantheon (this combination give us 100% reduced reflected physical damage)

Did you crafted your staff yourself?
I bought with fracture and drop fossil and 2xannul. didn't have more balls to do str+int.

"
Kyuss12 wrote:
So then I should actually sell this staff and just craft one of the recommended ones.

That all depends on budget. It might be cheaper to 6-link your current staff than craft a new one if currency is a problem. Generally speaking, if you want the best staff, you will have to craft a rare one, but it will also be the most expensive.

"
commonjunks wrote:

Tried a few times but didn't hit attack speed, should I multimode and see if Aisling can add multi veil and try luck on attack speed?

so far burned around 1200 ALT (around 2ex+), got +1 around 7 times.

If you absolutely need attack speed on your staff, it's less risky to continue rolling with alterations. If you're fine to take a gamble and get something else than attack speed, go for Aisling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info