[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate.

Umm was not expecting this holy relic nerf but i guess thats why they increased the damage.
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:
"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate.

Umm was not expecting this holy relic nerf but i guess thats why they increased the damage.

If I'm not mistaken, this means that the reduced cooldown recovery rate is getting removed, so Holy Relics no longer trigger less often when using the helmet, than without the helmet.

This should translate to 20% more damage than before (when looking at just the helmet changes in isolation).
Last edited by Moosseolini on Aug 11, 2022, 7:21:26 PM
I've not been playing PoE as much recently, but I'll try to update the guide so that the leaguestart progression through to red maps is clear.

3.19's minion changes (especially with crit and the Necromancer ascendancy) probably drastically lower the damage output of Summon Holy Relic when min-maxing. It is not yet fully clear what new opportunities we have for min-maxing after the patch.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Aug 11, 2022, 7:10:28 PM
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:
"

This is actually a buff, since the mod was "Reducing Cooldown Recovery Rate" not "Cooldown"
i see on that point too !
Yep I think that buff should be enough to put my worries at ease. As someone else mentioned though there's still the reduction to charges.
I think ultimately the build should end up stronger this league thanks to the helmet being a straight up double damage increase since it no longer extends the cooldown.
Curious to see if any juggling will be required with attack speed due to the change.
I'm considering running Lightning Coil instead of Kaom's Heart though as I think the 50% phys > lightning damage taken may be better for EHP, plus gives access to a 6 link. The HP on Kaom's may still win out though
"
Barburosity wrote:
Yep I think that buff should be enough to put my worries at ease. As someone else mentioned though there's still the reduction to charges.
I think ultimately the build should end up stronger this league thanks to the helmet being a straight up double damage increase since it no longer extends the cooldown.
Curious to see if any juggling will be required with attack speed due to the change.
I'm considering running Lightning Coil instead of Kaom's Heart though as I think the 50% phys > lightning damage taken may be better for EHP, plus gives access to a 6 link. The HP on Kaom's may still win out though

Nice idea. With a few other sources of phys taken as elemental it shield be very viable. Double purity of elements watchers eye alone could boost that to 70-75%, and there should be other sources i dont remember right now.
Hey guys, do you level with Dom blow or Absolution or something else prior to getting Geoffri's crest?
"
Moosseolini wrote:
I've not been playing PoE as much recently, but I'll try to update the guide so that the leaguestart progression through to red maps is clear.

3.19's minion changes (especially with crit and the Necromancer ascendancy) probably drastically lower the damage output of Summon Holy Relic when min-maxing. It is not yet fully clear what new opportunities we have for min-maxing after the patch.

A big thanks for your hard work! I have played this build in Sentinel league, with inspiration from Esqueletos Version. Its such a cool build and i have make my first endgame kills with it.
Sorry for my bad english, wanted to thank you thats all. <3
I'll definitely be playing this but as an SSF player with the rework of less uniques dropping and the dependency of the helm to do double damage I might have to either leave it as a second build or level with either Dom Blow or Absolution and eat the respec costs if needed.

Last edited by Messerschmitt on Aug 13, 2022, 1:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info