[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Samodin wrote:
That seems like a lot of investment for pretty much similar dps to what you'd get with a regular setup. That chest is probably never gonna exist in league unless you farm the temples yourself and pray to the rng gods. As weird as it seems, the gem doesn't have AoE tag but I guess you can go for +2 minions now.

How do you get so much life regen tho?

Do you have a pob of a regular setup with similar dps?
any pob updated?
is pob fully updated and ready?
@Tecken1407 and @Jhonegao
Look in the second Post from Moosseolini with the Change Log and you have your answer.

"
19/08/2022:
- Removed the WIP tag in the title.
- PoB is up-to-date. At the time of writing, the changes to the Summon Holy Relic minion and its nova spell damage effectiveness are not yet implemented in PoB.

Minion shields seem pretty good during levelling, and they're probably quite nice for mapping too. You probably want to pick one up if you see one for levelling, especially if it's rare.
Holy sh**. After new POB, the damage is reduce 50% (from 1.8M to 900K). Really :o
Can minions not gain Unholy Might on kill? 30% of physical added as chaos sounds pretty strong

i've got around 1.3mil dps in pob, still in yellow maps, i've spent less than 50 chaos so far.

One of the biggest issues is minion resistances, till you get the new rings, the minions are just really squishy without being capped, they were dying all the time before i had them.

"
Nephalon wrote:
You can try to add flesh and stone with m
aim support to the build instead of zealotry, it adds roughly 23% damage for way less reservation.

I'm using flesh and stone now, did a comparison in pob, both zealotry and f&s gives me around 10% ish dps.
Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Aug 22, 2022, 9:32:51 AM
"
Deadlockx wrote:
Can minions not gain Unholy Might on kill? 30% of physical added as chaos sounds pretty strong

There are ways, but usually it's "on kill" meaning only the minion that gets the kill gets the buff. Also, the main link setup for the Relics includes Brutality which prevents all non-Physical damage, so if you wanted to try it you'd have to give up that support (which is a good chunk of damage in and of itself).
You can try to add flesh and stone with m
aim support to the build instead of zealotry, it adds roughly 23% damage for way less reservation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info