[3.9] ICE NOVA GUARDIAN. INSANE DPS. INSANE DEFENSE. BUILD OF THE LEAGUE.

I started playing in Delve league, and this is the most disgustingly strong build I've ever tried. Granted I've got at least a mirror invested by now, but the returns have been that I'm able to actually put up a fight in this ridiculous joke of a league. Kudos for being real, i feel like most people crap out builds to try and manipulate unique item prices, and dont actually play the character they advertize. But to anyome reading this, this Mana Guardian can actually go all the way. The only problem I'm having so far is against Atrizi, it feels like she continues to reflect a portion of damage after the split phase, and somehow even the normal version has enoigh damage to pummel me down. But it's not the build's fault, it's player error and it can be overcome.

Play this build, and thank the author when you make it to the "Summoner's Lounge"

Thank you, Author.
Hey i just wanted to comment on the build. I wish i had started much earlier in the league with it but tried to make a divine ire build and it failed miserably so i respec’d that into this with about a 15ex budget to start and it totally changed the game for me. Using this build was amazing bc not o ly was it great even starting with just 15ex but every upgrade you could just feel this build growing in power. I got so into this league once i made this build that I finially learned how to make real currency and it just opened up so many possibilities especially when the other few builds i had wasted time on just werent cutting it. Ive been on this build specifically for the last month now and im at 8.2k es and only missing a clarity watchers eye and some awakened gems. Although i may just go with the +es on hit watchers bc i think i can find it cheaper. Thank you to everyone who has commented to help add to the build , there are some great ideas and alternatives to some items that the op listed and it has really helped me figure out what will work best for me. Not sure how to post my gear but when i find out ill do so.

Cant wait to possibly league start with this in delirium!
oh one other question, is frostbite always best choice for the curse or is AM or enfeeble a better choice in certain instances? ty for any reply's!
Quite an enjoyable build, the most expensive one I played so far, but still not as OP as summoner last league...

I much prefer the ES on hit Watcher's eye, the amount of sustain is bonkers, as long as you are casting you almost can't die. I got to over 10k ES without the Clarity eye, which is enough for most stuff. I preferred curse on hit ring and the extra 2 gems in the frostbolts were culling and either innervate for mapping or slower proj for bosses. Did all content except Aul without the Bottled Faith, with it would be even smoother I guess.

I finished with this gear, gloves are meh, and switched back from tailwind boots, I didn't really get the hype.

Dying Sun flask was neat sometimes, combine it with GMP, slower proj and greater volley for some sweet coverage. All in all spent something like 30 Ex on it, was worth it. The rest of the meaningful upgrades would all be 10-20Ex pieces for marginal improvements, except for the Faith flask.
Is it possible to go CI on this build?
Looks fun though
I have question. There is antother ice nova/frostbol build on poe forum but on hierophant ascendary. What are the differences, what is stroneger, much tankier etc? Pls anwser:-)
assuming its a totem build so probably not as tanky. watch a video for each depends on your playstyle this is self cast totems are well totems.
Is there any 3.10 version of this build ?

I had near a mirror value in this build in 3.9 but I want to keep going in 3.10
hello i just started this build can u show what nodes on tree i take first?it s only shown whole tree no step by step
Im am really struggling with dps and i dont know why. I think that i do have a good setup but on syndicate encouter, they sometimes manage to escape bc me being not able to kill them in time.
(I do know that i do not have a good boot enchant yet and the helmet one. Would ice nova damage on helmet be a significant boost?)

Right now, i am thinking about switching Skitterbots with Aspect of the cat. Or would that be a bad idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info