[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Spoiler
Hey guys, I finished quite well the second day. I'm in the middle of getting Diadem and finishing first cluster. Some items are not available due to start of league but just wonder if you could check my Gems? Did I set this right? Despair is just leveling as I can't use it right now. Also awaiting to change items when something good show up on the market.

How to sustain lack of mana regen instead of potion?

The final question is how Plague Bearer works and when/how I should use it against bosses and during the maps.

Okay, I figured out everything I asked before, also got Diadem and it solve my mana issues. Now I have to keep improving my hp pool and for bossing should I get second Cold Iron instead of Bino? Just asking as at this moment I don't have any problems, only survivability. Have to find last lab to get Elusive and do Pantheon for higher dodge

What anointment should I looking for?
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 17, 2021, 10:56:16 AM
How do you solve mana issue? I have 236 mana unreserved but my mana regen is not high enough..I wanna play without mana pot but I alvays end up having mana problems. Dont having that helm yet but I am using just Herald of Agony and Despair.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
mefistofx wrote:

Okay, I figured out everything I asked before, also got Diadem and it solve my mana issues. Now I have to keep improving my hp pool and for bossing should I get second Cold Iron instead of Bino? Just asking as at this moment I don't have any problems, only survivability. Have to find last lab to get Elusive and do Pantheon for higher dodge

What anointment should I looking for?

Annoint: Dirty Techniques

For Survivability you can switch your CIP for Mistwall. Further you can go in the Skilltree for Winddancer and Freedom of Movement.

As second weapons you can go double CIP for bosses.
"
Vassili666 wrote:
How do you solve mana issue? I have 236 mana unreserved but my mana regen is not high enough..I wanna play without mana pot but I alvays end up having mana problems. Dont having that helm yet but I am using just Herald of Agony and Despair.

Top Right corner of Skilltree the big Skill "Eldritch Battery". Skill it until you get your Devouring Diadem. Then you can unskill it.
How does this build compare to selfcast BB/BF or spellslinger BB/BF? with poets pen
Hi everyone

I am at middle of red maps T13-14 and dying a lot despite acrobatics/phase acrobatics + wind dancer

I am playng with CIP + mistwall for surivability, and have a CWDT/Immortal call set-up.

I have 5800 evasion rating and am level 88, but i still die very often which upsets me a lot.

Do you have any advice to give me to help me survive ?

Thank you very much.
"
Pical37 wrote:
Hi everyone

I am at middle of red maps T13-14 and dying a lot despite acrobatics/phase acrobatics + wind dancer

I am playng with CIP + mistwall for surivability, and have a CWDT/Immortal call set-up.

I have 5800 evasion rating and am level 88, but i still die very often which upsets me a lot.

Do you have any advice to give me to help me survive ?

Thank you very much.

I think we struggle with the same thing now - I'm also at lvl 88 and our items are quite similar. I don't play with Mistwall yet but I think big boost will give us Thread of Hope with max hp nodes from there as I have only 3.2k life now... Not sure but appreciated some tips about this

Okay, I checked in PoB and the change gives me only 300 hp more, will be fine to have at least 4.5k :(
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 18, 2021, 9:46:26 AM
Low HP is normal for this build. You usually have between 3.5k and 4.5k HP. If you want more HP, you could try to go for the Scion life cluster, or "Thick Skin" (if you went for "Toxic Strikes").

Later on, you could try to craft a small cluster jewel with 3 nodes (NOT 2!) and Fettle or Surging Vitality(? the one which gives % HP every 5 seconds) + static "+x HP" on the small nodes - if you're lucky even "increased effect...." on the small nodes. But those would be top notch small cluster jewels.

You could also try to play Mind over Matter + Golden Rule, but you'd need a Watcher's Eye with "Unaffected by poison while affected by malevolence", which sould be pretty expensive. It gives a lot of survivability.

It's still early in the league, and top notch items with Tier 2 life rolls + all the other stats you need are either expensive or don't exist yet. And the more you go for defence, the more you lose out on your damage. But if you have the feeling, that your damage is more than enough, that would be ok.
Thanks for the explanation, what do you mean Scion life cluster?

I got Toxic Strikes in my Tree so I can wit for lower price of Silver oil to go for Thick Skin in my Amulet. Talking about amulet...

Should I focus now on Impresence Onyx Amulet? I thikn it's in my price range so I will be able to anoint this instead of wasting my currency on the one I'm wearing now. With this I supposed to play with Aspect of The Spider? Got Diadem already

For the Thread of Hope or small clusters I have to gain some levels, and "budget" solution will be best at this moment for me and.

To be honest don't know about next steps. Second cluster requires a high level and it gives mostly more dmg instead or survi. Just wondering if my next purchase should be amulet/Thread of Hope or something else I'm not aware of. Maybe Circle of Nostalgia?

Izaro almost one shot me during last lab :D Don't know about Sirus but it will require more skill to avoid any type of damage. Also my evasion raiting is low and I have to work on my gear to gather higher numbers
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 18, 2021, 2:47:55 PM
im trying this build but it fucking sucks to get 1 shotted over and over again
:(

i use 5500 ehp
and node to elusiveness effectivness

when something hit you, even once you ded. bb 10% xp

its very upseting cause i love to zoom zoom with obliteration 1 shot maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info