[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Don't know about Maven or how hard those multiple boss encounters will be. There are a few versions of this build out there, some of them sacrificing survivability for even more damage, others sacrificing quite some damage for more survivability (the Combination of Self-poison + MoM + Apep's Slumber for example, or switching dmg nodes/cluster jewels for the full scion life cluster).

It always depends on what kind of player you are. Do you know boss mechanics and are able to play them? Or are you more like "Oh Shit... i got hit again cause i didn't pay attention as always". In that case, you should probably try out a more defensive skill tree / gear combination. I played this build pure offensively (3.5k eHP) and i played a really defensive one (6.3k HP + the Selfpoison-MoM-combination). I liked both, and i like to switch gear and stuff around, depending on the content i'm doing (speed mapping, 5 orb Delirium farming, delving, ...)

Let's just say i killed every boss ingame with this build multiple times - including Aul (from depth 300 to 1000). But i also died a couple of times on those harder bosses.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
g10ck wrote:
From my experience this build feels smoothest overall (except of broken delirium herald stacker), especially endgame. Got all content with ease (with shitty body armor and HH for lulz)

I'm going to run it again. I was kind of leaning towards Bladefall/Blade Blast for something new so I spent a couple hours testing it out yesterday and it's garbage compared to BV.

Im following you brotha. dont disappoint me
Trying this out. does somebody have any info on how to level with CA und Toxic Rain? I dont really like levelling with BV...

Thanks in advance
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
tolstoy wrote:
Trying this out. does somebody have any info on how to level with CA und Toxic Rain? I dont really like levelling with BV...

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gMbQguCaE

Thank you very much!
"
BulbaWizi wrote:
If you feel like you need more MS and DMG while end game mapping, just stick on golden rule and malevolence watchers eye for self poison and there you go.

Hey can you explain how golden rule gives more MS and DMG please? I'm trying to figure it out but I don't see the connection ..
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
BulbaWizi wrote:
If you feel like you need more MS and DMG while end game mapping, just stick on golden rule and malevolence watchers eye for self poison and there you go.

Hey can you explain how golden rule gives more MS and DMG please? I'm trying to figure it out but I don't see the connection ..

There are two different ways, this combination is an improvement:

a) Ascendency Point "Noxious Strikes", which gives x% increased poison duration per poison inflicted recently (4sec). We inflict 7.5 * 4 = 30 poisons per second. If we self-poison, we inflict double that amount. Usually poison duration is of no real concern, but if you have cluster jewels or notables which give you faster poison damage (like Dirty Techniques), this factors in the double-tapping and increased duration

b) There's a sextant modifier which gives you increased damage + movement speed per poison on you. If you have 100 poisons on you, you get like 600% movement speed and 1200% increased damage done (numbers should be close, don't remember them exactly). Awesome strategie for farming 5 Orb Delirium maps

"
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
BulbaWizi wrote:

There are two different ways, this combination is an improvement:

a) Ascendency Point "Noxious Strikes", which gives x% increased poison duration per poison inflicted recently (4sec). We inflict 7.5 * 4 = 30 poisons per second. If we self-poison, we inflict double that amount. Usually poison duration is of no real concern, but if you have cluster jewels or notables which give you faster poison damage (like Dirty Techniques), this factors in the double-tapping and increased duration

b) There's a sextant modifier which gives you increased damage + movement speed per poison on you. If you have 100 poisons on you, you get like 600% movement speed and 1200% increased damage done (numbers should be close, don't remember them exactly). Awesome strategie for farming 5 Orb Delirium maps

Ahh thanks for the explanation! I tried putting in Golden Rule in PoB but saw no increase in DMG, makes sense if it's only with sextants! And for A it's just duration so makes sense!
hello a noob here.. so i decided to go bv this league and im just wondering, is whirling blades supposed to be our only movement skill? cause i cant really go through terrain like with a blink movement.. am i missing something? ty for help :)
"
FanaticFrog wrote:
hello a noob here.. so i decided to go bv this league and im just wondering, is whirling blades supposed to be our only movement skill? cause i cant really go through terrain like with a blink movement.. am i missing something? ty for help :)

You can use Flame Dash for leveling. Later on, we usually only play maps where we don't need to cross over ledges or stuff like that. that's when we use Whirling Blades, because we can link it with Fortify support.
"
FanaticFrog wrote:

You can use an unset ring with resists on it for a while with flame dash socketed to it to jump over ledges. whirling blades feels smoother and faster than flame dash, but why not have both? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info