[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"

Dude keep in mind not everyone is at avarage intelligence. Some people just has lower intelligence that makes them lazy.

i use ctrl+f because im lazy.

not doing anything at all and complaining is not lazyness, its being a dick
Last edited by tffiad on Sep 18, 2020, 9:50:12 AM
One tipp after mapping a few hours: link Void Sphere with CWDT. Insanely good!
how do we leech on boss? i was going for warlords but says leech on hit with attacks!?!
damn
We have no built-in leech. We leech via Atziri's Promis flask. Other than that, we get a lot of life every 5 seconds via The Devouring Diadem.

Without Devouring Diadem, my life reg is just high enough to counteract Blood Rage (small decay of life though). With Atziri's Promise, it's no problem though, even if you don't have DD - which will be pricy anyway first week of the league. But the flask only costs ~5c, or you try to kill Atziri yourself. It has a high drop chance. That's how i got mine a few hours ago.

A few tipps on the way for ppl just starting leveling:
- If you have Malevolence and HoA, mana reg can be a pain. a "Praxis" ring can be REALLY helpful, if you get your resistances via other items

- Maligaro's Cruelty amulet is decent enough, if you don't have a better amulet. You have your 3 power charges most of the time, though frenzy charges can be a bit tricky

- "Freedom of Movement" right above winddancer makes mapping a lot easier, especially since i have the feeling, that pathing is a bit fucked up atm this league. I'd take it from ~level 75 on, if you skill down that path. Also gives a nice movement speed bonus for fast mapping early on

Since heist is a one-portal-try only, i'll probably go a bit more defensive this league than the last few.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Sep 19, 2020, 4:03:27 PM
Tuya crack
Can someone help me what would be the priority order for the gems

Six Link:

Vaal Blade Vortex > Posion Support > Deadly Ailments Support > Unleash Support > Unbound Ailments Support.

But for 4 and 5 links?

4 links:

Vaal Blade Vortex > ?? > ?? > ??

5 links:

Vaal Blade Vortex > ?? > ?? > ?? > ??

Thanks
If you don't have 100% chance to poison yet, Vaal BV => Poison => Unleash. Unleash makes it so much easier to play. For my 5-link i went with Vaal BV => Unleash => Vile Toxins => Deadly Ailments => Unbound Ailments.

But tbh, i just took what colours i got. I even leveled with Added Fire Damage for a time, since that was the only 4-link that dropped.
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned, (recently, anyway!) these give you a pseudo 5 link rather easily:

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
@HornedTerrorist - Wow you have a bottled faith already? Dropped or farmed like crazy?
I bought it for 8ex. Had over 10ex banked and nothing to buy. No Devouring Diadem out yet, and also no real need for gear improvements yet (Tier ~7 atm). At least not for the price ppl want now. So i wanted to invest a bit, and Bottled Faith always was at ~20ex after one week. Let's see and wait... maybe i'm wrong and BF drops in Heists all the time.

Also dropped a Maw of conquest today. Could sell it for 2ex atm, but i use it with a self-poisoning build (Golden rule is broken though, so... meh...) until i get the Diadem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info