[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Why does your level 100 tree have 92 points allocated?
sigfault
leveling this character and sorry if i missed it in the guide but what do we anoint? also what boot enchants are good for this build?
how are you guys running skitterbots? what did you give up to use it? also, what are the benefits of running it?
just wanted to say that i don´t like this build... i finished the story and any t1 map 1 hit me all time because about no resistance and way too low HP (i´m lvl 69 with about 1.9k HP)
its not budget in any way with that 3 ex weapon

damn it i should have looked closer before starting this bad build
Last edited by tommy1735 on Jul 5, 2020, 7:48:17 AM
"
tommy1735 wrote:

"
seaside wrote:
how are you guys running skitterbots? what did you give up to use it? also, what are the benefits of running it?

nothing, because you need lvl 3 enlighten and craft aspect of spider belt before going on
they give shock
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jul 5, 2020, 8:10:39 AM
looks like i had a wrong filter in when searching that dagger its not 3ex my fail...

i just pushed my resis to 75% all and first t1 map is clear... maybe its not that bad than i thought
"
tommy1735 wrote:

i just pushed my resis to 75% all and first t1 map is clear... maybe its not that bad than i thought

when you have bad time playing builds from guides with 200-500 pages in them, 99% time it's you missing the point, not the build
No rest for the wicked
Hit 95 killed A8 sirus many times and just finished my belt. Really enjoyed the build.
Spoiler
and for bossing
"
tommy1735 wrote:
just wanted to say that i don´t like this build... i finished the story and any t1 map 1 hit me all time because about no resistance and way too low HP (i´m lvl 69 with about 1.9k HP)

damn it i should have looked closer before starting this bad build

Dude... NO build is fun if you go into mapping with uncapped resistances and less than 2k effective Health Pool. Also, you don't have any of the items in this guide yet. You should have at least 4k effective health (effective = combination of HP, ES and / or Mind over Matter). The key items of this build (Devouring Diadem, Binos, CIP) are really really cheap now, a few chaos here or there. Also, try to craft life on every rare item, if you have an open prefix and no life roll on it. It should help at the start. Also, your gloves are absolute crap. Literally every gloves you find on T1 maps should be better.

Btw, got my endgame-chest i think... only need a better life-roll. Explosions DO matter, even this league, if you're juicing up your maps (additional mob-sextants, 4 scarabs with additional mobs, maybe unique Watchstones from Sirus and Quantity 90%+) and maybe even running Legion-zana map.
I am strongly considering this build. However, I am worried about potential "clunkiness" of recasting bladevortex. How often do we have to recast it with reasonable gear? Is it like move 2 seconds, cast, move 2 seconds, cast etc etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info