[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
drocksmash wrote:
I have an impresence, what do I need to add that anointment?

Whisper of Doom for dual curses
that is the best choice to boost damage
"
cytpress wrote:
"
drocksmash wrote:
I have an impresence, what do I need to add that anointment?

Whisper of Doom for dual curses
that is the best choice to boost damage

1 black 2 golden oils
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Anyone into endgame that can tell me if the build is capable to run juiced 160 quant T16 maps at the end?
Guys, is it worth it to get a Skin of the Loyal armor with 3g,2b,1r sockets for 35ex? Or should I continue saving up for a 4g,2b armor? I mean, in terms of percentage, on average as an opinion, how much DPS I would gain going with an armor that has a red socket?
Currently I am wearing
, and I would like to find out out how much DPS I would gain if I would switch to Skin of the Loyal armor (both socket variables)? PoB is not my strongest side when it comes to poison and chaos damage.
Last edited by Rhymzess on Jan 19, 2020, 3:04:19 PM
"
ibims111 wrote:
Anyone into endgame that can tell me if the build is capable to run juiced 160 quant T16 maps at the end?

it definitely is, but you'll have to be careful on certain mods, like chance to avoid poison or high chaos resists/physical reflects. if you want I'll juice a t16 later as much as i can and try to put up a video of a clear
"
MrdrFckr wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:

it definitely is, but you'll have to be careful on certain mods, like chance to avoid poison or high chaos resists/physical reflects. if you want I'll juice a t16 later as much as i can and try to put up a video of a clear

That would be awesome!

I am not sure how my char should deal with that at all to be honest.
"
Rhymzess wrote:
Guys, is it worth it to get a Skin of the Loyal armor with 3g,2b,1r sockets for 35ex? Or should I continue saving up for a 4g,2b armor? I mean, in terms of percentage, on average as an opinion, how much DPS I would gain going with an armor that has a red socket?
Currently I am wearing
, and I would like to find out out how much DPS I would gain if I would switch to Skin of the Loyal armor (both socket variables)? PoB is not my strongest side when it comes to poison and chaos damage.

It is definitely not worth it.
If I have 35ex to buy an armour, I would choose rare one with " Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" and high life roll, and secondary mod choice would be additional curse, +speel crit chance, or power charge on crit.

Besides, you have to take a look at your poison chance when you switch to 3g,2b,1r, so I highly recommend you to change to bow+quiver which gives you higher damage and survivability, also it gives you chance to poison on both bow and quiver.
Last edited by cytpress on Jan 19, 2020, 10:45:03 PM
Just wanted to post and say that I've really enjoyed this build. I'm only level 69 but it feels great. My main purpose for leveling this character was I already have a high level Templar that I've dumped a ton of ex into that can face tank anything but it's mapping is just solid and not great.

This guy blows through maps already at my low level and I've only got about 5ex into him. I'm sure once I get my level higher he'll be even faster.

Couple questions for those of you who have taken this build further. What are you using your sockets for? Just extra life / res?

One suggestion if no one has mentioned it yet is, use one of the jewel sockets to get a corrupted jewel that gives you the mod, "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you". It's a QOL corruption that is pretty cheap and really nice to have.
Quick update on build

Hey all, Once again just want to express my gratitude for all the responses, compliments and stuff on here. I'm blown away by the support here, on my twitch and youtube, you're all incredible! <3

now, i've just started playing this character again (after making a few builds for youtube etc)

over the next week or two i'm going to MIN-MAX this character, find more optimal damage/defence balance and make the character even easier to play on a budget but still scale it INSANELY to end game.

Stay tuned here, on the youtube and on the twitch for updates <3

Thank you all so much.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
How do you have 5.5k life? I’m almost capped my gear and I at 4.5k, or do you use defense talents ? I’m wondering should o change my tree to defensive..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info