[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Just want to say, thank you for the build guide. Fair to say, this build claps booty cheeks on any content and completely trivializes simulacrums.

First time I was able to get 40/40, which I thought was something always out of my reach as im still newish. Started in Legion, skipped Blight, somehow managed to get 39/40 in Metamorph (shame the MTX sucked hot butt cheeks), and yet somehow managed to get 40/40 this league despite going into this league being happy if I got 36/40.

Scary thing is, my gear is far from perfect and has a lot of improvement to be made. But I think im done for the league now.

Ty for the build gr0bs really enjoyed it endet with 36 challenges and awakened 8 sirius deathless and clearing 100% delirium ez!
6,1k+ life and 50,5mil total dps thats amazing

want to sell now my build just opened a sell thread if anyone is interested he can go on my thread /forum/view-thread/2847380

cheers
Last edited by FatalD4mage on Apr 26, 2020, 11:37:54 AM
"
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Path of Building
3.10 PoB (WITH CLUSTER JEWELS)and some gearing updates https://pastebin.com/VDZYPYWd Be sure to use the PoB fork for actual poison calculations. You can get it here (https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding)

It looks like it's because I'm on mobile but don't have a pc. I can assume which large jewels spots to get, but which large medium and small jewels should I target?

The pob doesn't show the cluster jewels when I load it. Is it working? It only shows me level 68.
Build is awesome but i have so much problems with stuns becouse of that 0 es, every bigger pack of mobs is just perma stuning me and i am dying a lot, what should i do ?
Last edited by Novy1225 on Apr 26, 2020, 8:23:32 PM
Which is a better armor when you have asenath gloves?
additional curse/explosion OR additional curse/spell crit chance or something else?

is double explosion necessary? qol?

I can put whisper of doom or corruption on amulet..

ty for the awesome build :)
Last edited by anderted318 on Apr 27, 2020, 3:08:59 AM
"
anderted318 wrote:
Which is a better armor when you have asenath gloves?
additional curse/explosion OR additional curse/spell crit chance or something else?

is double explosion necessary? qol?

I can put whisper of doom or corruption on amulet..

ty for the awesome build :)

Spell crit and curse. Explode is pretty pointless if you have Asenath's gloves. I also think explode chest would make Asenath kind of redundent anyway as you would no longer be leaving corpses to take advantage of Asenath's explosion roll anyway.

You can have a look at my gear a few posts above.

I would say get additional curse as number one priority if you cant afford both. I just sold my old +1 curse chest yesterday for 5ex, that also means you can get the free temp chains from the gloves and have despair as an aura too, while allowing you to use your annoint for Dirty Techniques, which is cheaper, and a decent DPS boost.

I bought the spell and crit chest linked in my earlier post for 60ex like two weeks ago. Not sure if I ripped myself off or not, but meh, had nothing else to spend currency on and farmed back that 60ex already and definitely made a big difference, (15% more dps over my old chest), and now im insta phasing Shaper, Elder and Sirus. And completely deleting Delirious Guardians, Elderslayers and T16 juiced map bosses and doing full Simulacrums deathless without even trying, and even had a wave 20 with both bosses spawned and deleted them in like 2 seconds in one go lol.
Last edited by WhoMans on Apr 27, 2020, 10:16:28 AM
"
WhoMans wrote:
Spell crit and curse. Explode is pretty pointless if you have Asenath's gloves. I also think explode chest would make Asenath kind of redundent anyway as you would no longer be leaving corpses to take advantage of Asenath's explosion roll anyway.

Exploding corpses doesn't remove them...

If it did, The Devouring Diadem would never return health.

Now I personally don't really feel the need for two sources of explosion either... but the interaction you're worried about is not a thing...
"
The pob doesn't show the cluster jewels when I load it. Is it working? It only shows me level 68.

That is not the most current link afaik. Try this one. https://pastebin.com/gHsAFY8w

Are you using the community fork? That might help.
Hey guys...first time posting...so please forgive me if I say something stupid. I am struggling with one shots and not sure why. Perhaps I am just bad, but would someone mind taking a look at my build just to make sure I did not miss something...Thanks

https://pastebin.com/LcRRfzSq

Appreciate any feedback you have! Good luck all.
I get the nagging feeling something is wrong with my gem links? Can someone take a look and tell me if these are alright or if I am doing something wrong here? Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info