[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

May i ask what is the benefit of Atziri's Reflection for this build?
Do we not make use of Empower? Is that more of a damage upgrade on other variants and not needed here?
"
repekdusje1 wrote:
"
Has anybody cleared simulacrum deathless with this build? I did simulacrum for the first time (ever, with any build) last night, and got to wave 18 deathless. Then I died a bunch of times from 18 to 20.

Hi, yes, I have done simulacrum deathless 3 times (I have done like 20). I usually die once or twice.
Also I have made deathless elder, shaper, uber elder, sirus 8 and cortex. So with this build you can do deathless all content I think.

The only time I die in a simulacrum run is if the boss spawns on top of me. Most of the time its my fault because I stopped moving. I've completed 100% Delirious tier 14 map with with stacked sextants and gilded breach, harbinger, & legion. Granted it is easier on maps such as Beach and Strand. Going to try a tier 16 today and later and triple beyond. But first I need to update my tree to include second cluster. Love this build.
Okay, I know you say you go for damage first because it's softcore and that's how you play but am I doing something wrong? I am almost at no toughness, one shot from anything in end game. Trying to pick up those toughness passives in the 70s and up is frustrating.
Respectfully,

Daniman212
"
Daniman212 wrote:
Okay, I know you say you go for damage first because it's softcore and that's how you play but am I doing something wrong? I am almost at no toughness, one shot from anything in end game. Trying to pick up those toughness passives in the 70s and up is frustrating.

First of all: You're only Level 75 according to your character profile, so there are at least 15 more skill points easily obtainable. If you have some breach stones left (Xoph / Tul / Esh), run a few. They give insane XP at your level in no time, compared to mapping.

Second: your body armor gives you almost nothing except for the +1 to level of socketed gems. If you feel like your dmg is good enough, i'd recommend getting a better body armor. A simple uncorrupted six-linked body armor with two factors (600 evasion / > 100 life) can be bought for 15-30c (Search-string: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/d8XapE5sJ). You can look for additional "chance to dodge attack hits", additional resistances or more HP, and if it has an open prefix, you can craft the "8% increased max life / mana" on top. +100 life should give you ~300 HP, 8% increased max life should give another ~180. If you have more currency, you can always add additional search parameters.

Third: If you get a good body armor or already have good resistances (~100), you can use Thread of Hope with "very large ring"( Search-URL: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/jW2rk3LUX). That way, you can still allocate "Swift Venoms", but don't need the skill points to reach it. Frees up 4 skill points, which you can invest in "Heart of Oak", "Revenge of the Hunted" and "Hunter's Gambit". More DMG, more Life and more evasion rating.

With those small changes, your survivability should be way higher than before.
Hi Guys, I rarely Post questions in forums or otherwise mostly because I feel its more respectful to figure things out by searching for answers yourself in the sea of information available at our fingertips.

That being said, I'm really struggling to understand why my POB is listing 14m DPS when I'm running most of the same things as the other players here. I've combed through the configuration settings, played around with different variations, spent lots of currency running different variations, try to update POB and reinstalled + fork, etc. I can't seem to pinpoint the reason why my DPS is lower than It should be considering I've done pretty much what everyone else has done with the build.

I hope someone can help me as I'm getting very frustrated. It could be that It's just because I'm a noob at POB and everything is fine in game, but even if thats the case, I'd at least like to understand whats wrong with my POB skills.

Thank you very much to anyone that is able to help me whats wrong with my build and/or POB settings.

My POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Hn4sQm6d
"
PinkleLove wrote:
Hi Guys, I rarely Post questions in forums or otherwise mostly because I feel its more respectful to figure things out by searching for answers yourself in the sea of information available at our fingertips.

That being said, I'm really struggling to understand why my POB is listing 14m DPS when I'm running most of the same things as the other players here. I've combed through the configuration settings, played around with different variations, spent lots of currency running different variations, try to update POB and reinstalled + fork, etc. I can't seem to pinpoint the reason why my DPS is lower than It should be considering I've done pretty much what everyone else has done with the build.

I hope someone can help me as I'm getting very frustrated. It could be that It's just because I'm a noob at POB and everything is fine in game, but even if thats the case, I'd at least like to understand whats wrong with my POB skills.

Thank you very much to anyone that is able to help me whats wrong with my build and/or POB settings.

My POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Hn4sQm6d

if u replace mistwall with another CIP ur dps will be around 20mil.
You don't use plague bearer for bosses?
Just curious, I played this build last league up to end game and shifted away due to the squishiness.. has this been resolved or does it continue to be a problem?

My SB Archmage Hiero is done with everything and I could liquidate him into 100+ ex but don’t want that same squishiness feeling.
"
PinkleLove wrote:

My POB
Spoiler

if u replace mistwall with another CIP ur dps will be around 20mil.

Okay.. So the dps I stated above.. 14m is with 2 CIP. With mistwall it's at 10m.

My issue is that I have around the same gear and configurations as Grobb but yet he's doing 3x my dps? how is it that hes squeezing 50m dps when I'm using almost the same shit but only getting 14m.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info