[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Ok, as soon as I get the currency, I will try that. Thanks for the help Tiffiad, you have been very helpful to this forum! :D
Interested how he went from shit items in 1 day to a 5ex impresence and 8ex asenaths gloves... Monkahmm
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 24, 2020, 11:48:36 AM
"
Rezechs wrote:
Interested how he went from shit items in 1 day to a 5ex impresence and 8ex asenaths gloves... Monkahmm

The Doctor.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:

The Doctor.

Saw his vod he said they are on loan >_>
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Rezechs wrote:

The Doctor.

Saw his vod he said they are on loan >_>

The Nurse. im getting a bit worried now..
Hi i little bit change the gears this way it is good for Delirium farm and Boss damage are insane.My next updadate will be Asenath's Gentle Touch, Rare chest with Apply Curse, Stygen Vise(Hunter Mode), Circle of Nostalgia Better roll, Atziri's Reflection,End game rare dagger with Poison.

Ty for share the build love <3

"
Latentpsycho wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion in this thread about the Iron Reflexes option. Could this potentially address all the dodge-build complaints that this build is getting?

On poe-ninja, I saw an Iron Reflexes, The Perfect Form and Vaal Molten Shell version of this build that looked pretty interesting.

Thoughts?

This is exactly what I've been running and it's great. With Vaal Molten Shell you become unkillable as long as you time it right. Even without it feels much less rippy than relying on dodge. I've also invested heavily into (self-crafted) cluster jewels which now take up 33 passive points in total.

If anyone's interested then you don't actually need to change any gear to try it out, just use a lot of regrets: https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2
Can someone explain further WHY Whisper of doom as annoint? I still don't get it. Why we need any curses, how does it work?
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Can someone explain further WHY Whisper of doom as annoint? I still don't get it. Why we need any curses, how does it work?

You only run Whispers if you have asenaths gloves otherwise temp chains can override despair
Can somebody explain me, how the hell u manage to NOT have any mana problems with this build? I find myself constantly mana starved by spamming Whirlwind blades on top of recasting sometimes BV...

Next thing, i have one Bino Kitchen's knife, is it better to get some averange dagger crafted or Cold Iron Point unique?
Last edited by belcikz on Mar 24, 2020, 12:59:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info