[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
tffiad wrote:

as i remember sporeguard explodes corpses on sort of concecrated ground only? explosive crusader chast - explodes everything, always, even mobs without corpes i think?

fungal ground*

and u gain fungal ground while standing still. the only moment when BV builds is standing still, is when u r placing toems before bossfight, there u have like 1-2sec not moving.

Sporeguard also creates Fungal Ground on kill with Contaminate.

But despite that, it is a worse effect than the crafted chest one?
Hey guys, I know there was a discussion about the golden rule and the antivenom notable here, but I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.

This setup (golden rule + antivenom) only gives us a damage buff IF we use Herald of agony, right?

It doesn't change anything if you are not using HoAg? (my situation right now because I don't have enlighten lvl 3 and I use Flesh and Stone).

I've been using Storm gifts (those gloves that spread shock) for now, and it's been pretty good so far, I wonder how it would behave with Impulsa :D.

And I can confirm, Low tolerance is amazing with Bino's!
Spoiler
"
Cabanas wrote:
Hey guys, I know there was a discussion about the golden rule and the antivenom notable here, but I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.

This setup (golden rule + antivenom) only gives us a damage buff IF we use Herald of agony, right?

It doesn't change anything if you are not using HoAg? (my situation right now because I don't have enlighten lvl 3 and I use Flesh and Stone).

I've been using Storm gifts (those gloves that spread shock) for now, and it's been pretty good so far, I wonder how it would behave with Impulsa :D.

not quite, golden rule doubles the numbers of poisons you have inflicted recently (poisons on enemy = same ammount of poisons on you) and this interacts with the Noxious Strike ascendany notable, increasing the poison damage further.
"
anone wrote:
Spoiler
"
Cabanas wrote:

not quite, golden rule doubles the numbers of poisons you have inflicted recently (poisons on enemy = same ammount of poisons on you) and this interacts with the Noxious Strike ascendany notable, increasing the poison damage further.

Oh thanks, so according to the Noxious Strike ascendancy I would get more poison duration with more poison stacks, am I correct?
So it changes my poison duration, thus raising my damage.
"
yobo123 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

as i remember sporeguard explodes corpses on sort of concecrated ground only? explosive crusader chast - explodes everything, always, even mobs without corpes i think?

fungal ground*

and u gain fungal ground while standing still. the only moment when BV builds is standing still, is when u r placing toems before bossfight, there u have like 1-2sec not moving.

Sporeguard also creates Fungal Ground on kill with Contaminate.

But despite that, it is a worse effect than the crafted chest one?

didnt knew about on kill effect at all, omg. that makes this chest as kind of viable option of fungal ground chains from kill to kill.
"
Cabanas wrote:

if u for some reason cant run malevolence + despair + hoag + flesh and stone, then u should drop malevolence in this case. it lowers ur dps yea, but u need a hoag for 20% chance to poison on hit.

speaking on inpulsa chest, ive been thinking about that chest too, its kind of nice chest armor, if u have skitterbots for example. but im not sure how it actually works as wiki didnt gave me any answers regarding to it. main question was do skitterbots shock ALL enemies withing its range? because usually to shock/freeze something u need a pretty high dps with said skill, i.e. u can freeze shaper if ur damage is really high enough. but skitterbots does not provide any dmg, they shock without dealing any damage so im curious how this shock works on healthy mobs like shaper? if skitterbots can shock everything - then inpulsa is another option for explosion chains.
"
Cabanas wrote:
"
anone wrote:
Spoiler
"
Cabanas wrote:

Oh thanks, so according to the Noxious Strike ascendancy I would get more poison duration with more poison stacks, am I correct?
So it changes my poison duration, thus raising my damage.

u can hit +300% poison duration i assume, which i think is rly a lot.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Cabanas wrote:

if u for some reason cant run malevolence + despair + hoag + flesh and stone, then u should drop malevolence in this case. it lowers ur dps yea, but u need a hoag for 20% chance to poison on hit.

speaking on inpulsa chest, ive been thinking about that chest too, its kind of nice chest armor, if u have skitterbots for example. but im not sure how it actually works as wiki didnt gave me any answers regarding to it. main question was do skitterbots shock ALL enemies withing its range? because usually to shock/freeze something u need a pretty high dps with said skill, i.e. u can freeze shaper if ur damage is really high enough. but skitterbots does not provide any dmg, they shock without dealing any damage so im curious how this shock works on healthy mobs like shaper? if skitterbots can shock everything - then inpulsa is another option for explosion chains.

Actually I'm using Poison support, so I have +100% poison chance. ALmost no damage loss in comparison to Void Manipulation.

And have you tried this glove? It spread shocks everywhere. Not good for bosses though. (I don't know how to insert items in the forum, so I'll paste the link from trade).

Rarity: Unique
Storm's Gift
Synthesised Assassin's Mitts
--------
Evasion Rating: 368 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 71 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Dex: 45
Int: 45
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+10 to Intelligence (implicit)
13% increased Cold Damage (implicit)
--------
23% increased Damage over Time
254% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+26% to Lightning Resistance
Enemies you kill are Shocked
Shocks you inflict spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 15
--------
The power of lightning is a power best shared.
--------
Synthesised Item
Hey guys!
I built my explode and curse chest, but I'm unsure what I should use as cusrse, since I don't have the tempo chains on hit gloves.
Can you help me?
Last edited by Rottenbeer on Mar 24, 2020, 10:56:54 AM
"
Cabanas wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Cabanas wrote:

Actually I'm using Poison support, so I have +100% poison chance. ALmost no damage loss in comparison to Void Manipulation.

And have you tried this glove? It spread shocks everywhere. Not good for bosses though. (I don't know how to insert items in the forum, so I'll paste the link from trade).

Rarity: Unique
Storm's Gift
Synthesised Assassin's Mitts
--------
Evasion Rating: 368 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 71 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 58
Dex: 45
Int: 45
--------
Sockets: G
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
+10 to Intelligence (implicit)
13% increased Cold Damage (implicit)
--------
23% increased Damage over Time
254% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+26% to Lightning Resistance
Enemies you kill are Shocked
Shocks you inflict spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 15
--------
The power of lightning is a power best shared.
--------
Synthesised Item

nvm about auras then, u doing ok. for gloves, i didnt tried them, because i dont have inpulsa and neither info about how skitterbots shocking works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info