[3.9 Soft core] [Pure Physical] Cyclone Berserker 20m+ Shaper DPS

"
Alphavegeta wrote:
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
@PandaZeus
For all I know there wasn’t even a POB up as he edited it the same day I posted the comment but it’s also possible I missed it. I needed to see the actual POB numbers to compare it with my own build as casually mentioning a few items doesn’t do it justice. Obviously there’s more than just a couple pieces of gear difference as my health/ES is almost double his.

you keep saying this but its there. under defensive stats. PATH OF BUILDING

I see it. NOW. I still stick with my original claim that you didn't have one up until I bugged you about it.

After looking at the POB I wouldn't touch this build with a 10 foot pole. How do you expect to actually live long enough to do any damage with 4,800 life and 52% increased physical damage taken? The opportunity cost of that damage is far too high. I don't recommend going glass cannon to anyone, especially if you're playing league.

Bro, you just posted cringe xD
Hello, could you kinldy tell me what Pantheon bonus youre taking in your build im new to this and dont see where you wrote that. would we glad if you answer :O
"
Bulhaeng wrote:
Hello, could you kinldy tell me what Pantheon bonus youre taking in your build im new to this and dont see where you wrote that. would we glad if you answer :O

This has been asked a few times and should be added into the main post even though Pantheon choices are mainly fluid. Ascendancy point allocation priority would also be good to have.
what do you think about using vix Lunaris with the corruption +1 to socketed gem. and toss in a lvl 21 herald of purity + empower lvl 4 + blood and sand lvl 7. you will get lvl 30 herald of purity + lvl 16 blood and sand.
uhmm, im wondering, in what to go in the tree, im 90 and idk if i have to continue with claw modifers or more hp or where to go. sweet guide, i melt almost everything for now.
nice
Last edited by itsquincie on Jan 15, 2020, 2:14:02 AM
Does anyone have a recommended path to level through this build? I'm not the best at figuring out where to go. Thank ya
Could I choose slayer to play this build? what's the differences?
Does this dmg stuns bosses? for ryathlas coil effect 50 life if you stun enemy?
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
@PandaZeus
For all I know there wasn’t even a POB up as he edited it the same day I posted the comment but it’s also possible I missed it. I needed to see the actual POB numbers to compare it with my own build as casually mentioning a few items doesn’t do it justice. Obviously there’s more than just a couple pieces of gear difference as my health/ES is almost double his.

you keep saying this but its there. under defensive stats. PATH OF BUILDING

I see it. NOW. I still stick with my original claim that you didn't have one up until I bugged you about it.

After looking at the POB I wouldn't touch this build with a 10 foot pole. How do you expect to actually live long enough to do any damage with 4,800 life and 52% increased physical damage taken? The opportunity cost of that damage is far too high. I don't recommend going glass cannon to anyone, especially if you're playing league.

Does not seem to be a glass cannon build for me.

If you change lil bit you can get 5,5 - 6k life, 65 % dmg red., nearby enemies blinded, enfeeble, Summon Harbinger of Focus, and life on stun through belt (not sure if you stun bosses, but rest for sure).
Cyclone is a very defensive skill because you can move away from dmg while keeping on your damage.
Further 1 life flask + life leech (maybe go vaal pact and drop blood rage)

So if you dont get 1 hitted I think this build is actually quite "tanky" for this dmg output and most endgame bosses melt withing few seconds.
Last edited by ILIAS on Jan 21, 2020, 12:34:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info