[3.9 Soft core] [Pure Physical] Cyclone Berserker 20m+ Shaper DPS

"
Alphavegeta wrote:
Could you post a POB, and how do you figure 20M? I'm using a nasty 2 hander on standard and my shaper damage tops out with all buffs/max rage around 6.25 million.

Precisely. You are using a weapon. This build doesn't, that's the whole point of it.

Facebreakers alone give 800%. Paired with the talisman and claw nodes, plus the 200% buff effect and 100% damage from the 2 rings, 33% bigger crits from the belt, 125% crit multi from the helmet, 60% dmg from the shield... Numbers are piling up.

I think I would sacrifice the belt for a simple Stygian with lots of resistances on it and the jewel in it, get boots with all res and replace the chest armour with Bronn's Lithe for the juicy +2 levels to movement skills, and Cyclone is tagged as movement. Also some sacrifices on the tree and getting the Charging Offensive node for channeling skills... That would boost the damage even more, probably over 25-26 mil.
when should i start using facebreaker and i have around 4 ex is it enough to start the build
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
Could you post a POB, and how do you figure 20M? I'm using a nasty 2 hander on standard and my shaper damage tops out with all buffs/max rage around 6.25 million.

Precisely. You are using a weapon. This build doesn't, that's the whole point of it.

Facebreakers alone give 800%. Paired with the talisman and claw nodes, plus the 200% buff effect and 100% damage from the 2 rings, 33% bigger crits from the belt, 125% crit multi from the helmet, 60% dmg from the shield... Numbers are piling up.

I think I would sacrifice the belt for a simple Stygian with lots of resistances on it and the jewel in it, get boots with all res and replace the chest armour with Bronn's Lithe for the juicy +2 levels to movement skills, and Cyclone is tagged as movement. Also some sacrifices on the tree and getting the Charging Offensive node for channeling skills... That would boost the damage even more, probably over 25-26 mil.

My hideout damage is triple what yours is and my POB maxes out at 6M damage. I don't see how you could even break 2M damage without a POB or skill tree. And I'm only asking because my build is super similar to yours and I don't see a lot of berserker cyclone activity on the forums.
Could you put the Pantheon plz?
amazing build. I love the "kill it first or die on first hit" approach.
Do you reckon you can use the facebreaker while leveling? (not asking for a dedicated leveling section, i think ppl generally can manage) I'm just curious how viable leveling with facebreaker is :D
Again, gj for the build
i like soul of solaris and soul of tukohama
"
Alphavegeta wrote:

There is a Path of building section already! one with BS cool downs and one with sustainable cool downs!
"
chaosssss wrote:
amazing build. I love the "kill it first or die on first hit" approach.
Do you reckon you can use the facebreaker while leveling? (not asking for a dedicated leveling section, i think ppl generally can manage) I'm just curious how viable leveling with facebreaker is :D
Again, gj for the build

Thanks! Im sure leveling wouldnt be to bad with facebreakers
"
FateJung wrote:
when should i start using facebreaker and i have around 4 ex is it enough to start the build
you def wont be doing end game on 4 ex but you could get started on it!
The rings with the correct mods are now minimum 6ex each, so it's out of the realm of budget builds.

However, you could skimp on one of the mods (either go buff effect or damage) to make each of the rings a lot cheaper, and upgrade once you have the currency.

EDIT: Also amulet has spiked to 65c.
Last edited by KaelGotRice on Jan 1, 2020, 1:51:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info