[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Spiattalo wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why are you using both CA and TR? Isn't TR enough?

CA has much better clear speed

hey' i know i have a lot of place for improvement. but I have +1 dex amulet, cluster jewels etc.. i am still struggling with damage even map bosses (t16) takes time to kill, anything besides a 5 ex bow or level 4 empower that can increase my damage?
get mana cost crafts on jewelry
get rid of clarity, get skitterbots

make amulet with +1 dex, +1 chaos and chaod dot multiplier with harvest crafts

keep improving your gear and you will be fine, maxing gear is expensive
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 18, 2020, 8:39:50 AM
"
arikshkol wrote:

hey' i know i have a lot of place for improvement. but I have +1 dex amulet, cluster jewels etc.. i am still struggling with damage even map bosses (t16) takes time to kill, anything besides a 5 ex bow or level 4 empower that can increase my damage?

I really would focus most of your currency into your bow. There is a huge difference between level 21-22 CA and level 29/30 CA.

For your amulet you can try removing fire and aug'ing chaos for the multi, but you might hit chaos resistance instead and then either have to try again, or remove cold/lightning and aug chaos again.

You can get a hunter base ring and somewhat easily make a despair on hit ring if you have the chaos augs or are willing to trade.

Get the awoken support gems when you have the currency.

Your passive tree is a little weird and you don't have any jewels aside from clusters. The tree has some chaos multi on the Method to the Madness wheel and you could also get multi + atk speed on viridian jewels.

I dont think pierce is needed at all as a support. Use arrow nova while mapping and concentrated effect on bosses.

Last edited by Juts on Jul 18, 2020, 8:53:40 AM
thx for the tips!
both of you helped me understand some of the things I need to fix
Question: late endgame, is it worth keeping the Elusive nodes/cluster, or should I spec out of them?
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Question: late endgame, is it worth keeping the Elusive nodes/cluster, or should I spec out of them?

not worth it, better use this 4 points for medium cluster jewel :D
Thanks! Random question about medium cluster jewels: is the +% to Damage Over Time Multiplier better/worse/the same as +% to Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier?
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Thanks! Random question about medium cluster jewels: is the +% to Damage Over Time Multiplier better/worse/the same as +% to Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier?
The chaos one can roll extra notables (like wicked pall) that the generic one cannot, if you want to use any of these, you need the chaos one, if you only use generic ones like exposure therapy / brush with death then it doesn't matter, it's the same damage.
i advise to get new node 50% chance to wither on hit
https://poedb.tw/us/Eternal_Suffering
it can be only on chaos dot jewel too

it helps not to use totems for all but endgame bosses :D
and huge synergy with new belt enchant
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 18, 2020, 1:29:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info