[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Sonidox wrote:
absolutly pointless when you can have frenzy on hit redeemer body

How does one go about crafting this beast?
"
OberonKenobi wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:

I was inspired
How come in the videos, I sometimes see like 3 caustic arrow shots land in the same area but I don't see any kind of Lesser/Greater Projectile gems?
"
How come in the videos, I sometimes see like 3 caustic arrow shots land in the same area but I don't see any kind of Lesser/Greater Projectile gems?

Most likely they're using Dying Sun, the unique Ruby Flask that fires two additional projectiles during the flask effect.
"
mschultz32 wrote:
"
OberonKenobi wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:

I was inspired

Any tips on how to go about crafting a Redeemer chest? Did you alt spam to get the frenzy charges and then augment from there? I currently have one I'm working on but am not sure how to go about it.

Thanks!
at first you should make it 28-30% quality with perfect fossils or hillock
craft another +18% quality and 6link )

then alt roll frenzy on hit and regal, if you got any unremovable by harvest mods (attributes, stun block, etc) reroll

everything else is crafted with harvest

you can even make explode+frenzy chest if you can afford loosing flat life/flat ev+es or crafted str+quality
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 17, 2020, 12:28:55 PM
"
Sonidox wrote:
at first you should make it 28-30% quality with perfect fossils or hillock
craft another +18% quality and 6link )

then alt roll frenzy on hit and regal, if you got any unremovable by harvest mods (attributes, stun block, etc) reroll

everything else is crafted with harvest

you can even make explode+frenzy chest if you can afford loosing flat life/flat ev+es or crafted str+quality

Spot on with what I did. I got t1 cold with a regal so I decided to go a different route with going for life on it instead of multi mod crafting. Really glad I was stopped from doing frenzy on kill with my quiver as this increased my life / Es pool by like 650.

I also crafted a new ring and neck yesterday. Now I need to just fix my cluster jewels if anyone has advice on rolling triple notable jewels.

next time don't mix chaos res and chaos damage mods on jewelry ) hard to min max

try to get chaos res on armour where you dont need other chaos mods :D

as for neck, you should start with rolling +1 dex gems, and only after it adding chaos mods

1. roll +1 dex gems prefix
2. fill suffixes with something easy to remove with harvest
3. augment +1 chaos gems prefix with harvest (use remove\add chaos)
4. remove suffixes, craft prefixes cannot be changed, and augment t1 chaos dot multiplier (use remove/add chaos if needed)
5. add t1 non-chaos resist and attack speed (spam remove add attack mod)
6. craft mana cost
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 17, 2020, 4:43:58 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why are you using both CA and TR? Isn't TR enough?
Crafting day, got lucky auging the +chaos gems on the neck and made a ring. Not 100% finished but close

Helm needs some aug chaos if I dont decide to reroll the base for better ES.
Last edited by Juts on Jul 17, 2020, 10:17:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info