[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

If you wanna use Aspect of the Spider, what's the aura setup?

Can't seem to fit malevolence and skitterbots + enlighten and aspect of the spider.
"
"
Sonidox wrote:
so hard to catch enchant for belt, so i decided to buy empty belt with enchant and make new one ) it became even better

Alt spam for the life then harvest crafts for the rest?

exactly
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Quick question, how can I fit auras?

Got enlighten lvl4 + malevolece+ flesh and stone+ discipline and dont have enough mana to place wither totems... what am I doing wrong?

1. you dont need discipline if you use acrobatics, its will be not very effective

use mana reservation enchant on helmet
enchant Charisma to amulet or take it in tree
use redeemer+hunter helmet with 5% mana reserve and chaos resist debuff

can fit a lot with all of this
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 16, 2020, 4:29:53 AM
So I've been working on the below quiver and wanted to run the next steps by you guys. Let me know if I'm off on any of this, or if you have a better solution. Thanks for the help!

1. Remove Caster mod (Fire DoT Multi has a caster tag)
2. Augment Chaos (hope for Chaos DoT Multi)
3. Remove/Add Chaos if I hit chaos res
4. Remove Phys (take off Life Leech mod)
5. Remove Crit mod
6. Augment fire/cold/lightning for resist mod
7. Ideally, Augment Speed for +Movement Speed (since suffixes are full it would have to roll movement speed)
8. Reroll Life mod for higher tier

"
Ruxxe wrote:
So I've been working on the below quiver and wanted to run the next steps by you guys. Let me know if I'm off on any of this, or if you have a better solution. Thanks for the help!

1. Remove Caster mod (Fire DoT Multi has a caster tag)
2. Augment Chaos (hope for Chaos DoT Multi)
3. Remove/Add Chaos if I hit chaos res
4. Remove Phys (take off Life Leech mod)
5. Remove Crit mod
6. Augment fire/cold/lightning for resist mod
7. Ideally, Augment Speed for +Movement Speed (since suffixes are full it would have to roll movement speed)
8. Reroll Life mod for higher tier

I don’t want to squash your dreams, but wouldn’t it be easier to alteration spam to get damage over time modifier and start fresh? You can fill up your suffixes with chaos damage over time by rerolling chaos until you hit it and then bench crafting ias. Way cheaper than 2ex to augment speed for it and praying. Then you can make sure life is all set like you normally would, and top it off with maybe an augment defense and pray for some ES or augment speed for the hunter movement speed prefix. Ends up looking like mine. You just have a lot to remove so my gut says cheaper to alt, aug, regal and start over. Edit - I slammed an exalt hoping for pierce. I’m going to take off the lightning damage and augment defense hoping for a little energy shied.

Last edited by mschultz32 on Jul 16, 2020, 12:35:17 PM
True, there's a lot to do to this. I happened to hit T1 DoT multi and T1 Fire DoT Multi so I thought I could relatively easily add/remove the mods I don't want since those tend to be a bit more common than some of the other Harvest crafts. The speed will be the toughest, but that's kinda optional (unless I get lucky).

I could also just sell this one, since it has some nice rolls, and start on a new base.

Nice quiver BTW!
"
mschultz32 wrote:
I’m going to take off the lightning damage and augment defense hoping for a little energy shied.

es prefix doesn't exist on quivers, only craft ev+es

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Quiver

so its only pierce or max chaos res which are usefull

and its better slam it with harvest (augment influence mod)
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 16, 2020, 1:28:52 PM
"
Ruxxe wrote:
True, there's a lot to do to this. I happened to hit T1 DoT multi and T1 Fire DoT Multi so I thought I could relatively easily add/remove the mods I don't want since those tend to be a bit more common than some of the other Harvest crafts. The speed will be the toughest, but that's kinda optional (unless I get lucky).

I could also just sell this one, since it has some nice rolls, and start on a new base.

Nice quiver BTW!

you can always use reforge rare item, keeping suffixes with harvest until you catch movement speed

life is not that hard to recraft
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
mschultz32 wrote:
I’m going to take off the lightning damage and augment defense hoping for a little energy shied.

es prefix doesn't exist on quivers, only craft ev+es

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Quiver

so its only pierce or max chaos res which are usefull

and its better slam it with harvest (augment influence mod)

I just assumed Es was there. I totally forgot about that influence mod slam. I could 50/50 for pierce additional target or chaos. That’s how it’d work right?

I also made a despair vermillion ring based on our back and forth yesterday. Working to finish if up later.
"
Ruxxe wrote:

Nice quiver BTW!

Possibly. I’m just not sure who uses both mods. It’s one of those frustrating times where you get good parts but the sum is worth less than the parts. Either way, you seem to be thinking about the method right. Just make sure to bench craft attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info