[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

So I've been working on these gloves for a little bit now and wanted to see if anyone had any tips for targeting the mana using Harvest crafting. It doesn't have a tag, but this post had some good tips for ways around that. Not sure if it applies in this case but wanted to ask. Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hqg7to/guide_target_removing_notag_affixes/

2 ways you can remove mana

1. use harvest craft remove non-defence add defence, pray for it to replace mana with flat es or %es, at worst it will replace life, then use it again
after it remove your craft and craft life, then spam harvest craft remove life - add life if you want better life prefix than crafted = no exalts needed, just harvest craft and luck )
or remove defence mods and augment life
you can't fail here, coz defence mods only prefixes on gloves and they won't remove any suffixes

2. (More expensive but faster) craft suffixes cannot be changed and use scouring to clear all prefixes, augment life twice = 2ex cost for that craft

but imho not worth wasting crafts on gloves with t2 chaos dot suffix + you are not following the guide and not making avoid ailments gloves which needs free suffix (+ i dont advice having chaos dot and chaos resist both on gloves, hard to get both t1)

this is thing you should target for :D
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 14, 2020, 11:23:09 AM
Thanks for the tips! Yeah, the gloves are not perfect, but was trying to see if I could improve them easily while saving up for the gripped gloves base. Was hoping there was a way I could maybe free up a suffix for the ailment avoidance mod, but that might be more than these are worth.
what would be best for craft more on this boots? Im going for 100% avoid ailments.

"
sencik wrote:
what would be best for craft more on this boots? Im going for 100% avoid ailments.

craft armor + life or augment fire with harvest for unaffected by burning ground prefix

recraft resist for t1 or change to another which you need

you can't get rid of stun and block recovery without risk of removing avoidance
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 14, 2020, 11:58:24 AM
Back again with another crafting question. I recall reading a few pages back that there's no way to target the +DoT multi with Harvest crafting, but just wanted to make sure before proceeding with the below bow. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!

yup, you must roll dot multi first

1. alt spam dot multi
2. regal (if you have unremovable non-elemental or non-attack mod i suggest recraft)
3. remove useless mods with harvest, but keep easy removable suffix if exist (any fire, cold, lightning or attack) and possible
4. if not possible to keep suffix, augment life 1/2 time till hit suffix, life prefix also physical you can remove it with remove physical
5. craft cannot roll attack mods suffix
6. now you have 3 suffixes and 0 prefixes
7. slam exalt which will give you +1 socketed gems
8. remove life suffix
9. craft multicraft, +2 support gems and chaos dot multiplier
10. you have 1 free suffix, augment attack mod for +2 arrows or attack speed
11. spam remove-add attack mod till you hit needed mod
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 14, 2020, 4:37:44 PM
Drat. Thats what I figured. Back to the alt-spamming board it is!

Sonidox - I picked up a pair of Hunter-influenced Gripped Gloves. I've managed to get T1 chaos dot + life, but am not sure (I'm no big brain crafter) how to isolate the life gained on kill mod. I threw on a bench prefix to fill in a slot (ideally I'd change this to ailment immunity once I free up a suffix), but wondering how to proceed.

you should decide what will be cheaper for you

1. craft prefixes cannot be changed and remove life on kill suffix
2. just remove both life mods at worst and recraft prefix after you fill all suffixes
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 15, 2020, 4:03:11 AM
Thinking of trying an ambitious craft of a hunter/redeemer double influenced quiver so that I can get frenzy on kill redeemer prefix. Are there easier ways to get frenzy that would make this pointless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info