Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Happy Holidays! Get a Free Polaris Mystery Box!

I got the Black Portal Effect from the box. Was damn lucky, thanks GGG.
If I'm offline, please drop me a message so that I can be notified through email, if you want to buy something from me. TY.
Thanks for stylish black boots to supplement my B/W design.
Thank you for the cool white portal! ♥
Merry Christmas!
i dont see any free box ... :(
me too, only 25/12 ? :(
big thx to support for no help
It's not "free"
It's charged me 30 coins from the in-game shop.
Last edited by AllGamer on Dec 26, 2019, 8:25:33 AM
I'm having the same issue where it is showing as a paid service, not a free gift. In order to receive the gift, do you need to make a purchase in the shop first? I'm FTP and wondering if the lack of previous purchase affects the redemption of the gift.
"
Watchurstep_ wrote:
I'm having the same issue where it is showing as a paid service, not a free gift. In order to receive the gift, do you need to make a purchase in the shop first? I'm FTP and wondering if the lack of previous purchase affects the redemption of the gift.

I dunno, it only said the requirement is to have the account created before today.

...and my account is super old as you can see from Original Beta.

I'm a supporter, also purchased various other cosmetic before, so I do not think that is part of the requirement.
"
AllGamer wrote:
"
Watchurstep_ wrote:

I dunno, it only said the requirement is to have the account created before today.

...and my account is super old as you can see from Original Beta.

I'm a supporter, also purchased various other cosmetic before, so I do not think that is part of the requirement.

I'm not sure then what is going on. I have read through some posts and watched some videos. I don't have a tab for my MTX and also don't have a redeem button. I have also tried logging out and back in. I will give it a bit before contacting support to see if anyone else finds a work around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info