3.9.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

delivered the liver patch.
"
Eiryklav1 wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
1mustfall wrote:
Sadly the memory leak what have been issue on Win7 still didnt get fixed. It did slow it down so i can do 2 maps before it consumes 5+gb memory. Still game is unplayable....

This starts to be one of the worst launches on any league in last 3 years.

And yet, not all on Win7 have that problem. My game runs totally fine, I even have music running and my internet browser.

Must be nice. nvidia card?
I'm on nvidia, and the lag/leak is still present even after the patch.
Double Post - Sorry :(

Last edited by kowal86 on Dec 23, 2019, 8:14:26 AM
"
zecoratul wrote:
"
Eiryklav1 wrote:

Im also on Nvidia and Fps still drops. This patch ["Fixed a problem with shaders that could result in worse performance (particularly for Windows 7)"] does nothing for Memory Usage.
Last edited by kowal86 on Dec 23, 2019, 8:14:36 AM
"
kowal86 wrote:
"
zecoratul wrote:
"
Eiryklav1 wrote:

Im also on Nvidia and Fps still drops. This patch ["Fixed a problem with shaders that could result in worse performance (particularly for Windows 7)"] does nothing for Memory Usage.

That's what i thought. most people win7x64 nvidia card got this issue. i managed to fix some of that so fps drops down to 30-45 instead of 2-9. but still unplayable atm. Also nvidia gc.
Last edited by Eiryklav1 on Dec 23, 2019, 8:44:01 AM
"
Eiryklav1 wrote:

i managed to fix some of that so fps drops down to 30-45 instead of 2-9.

How ? I would love to play in 40fps instead of droping to 5fps every 15 minutes
"
Fixed a problem with shaders that could result in worse performance (particularly for Windows 7).

not fixed for me sadly.
my computer is old and was already borderline, 3.9.1 made poe unplayable for me, this update didn't improve the situation.
performances degrade over time, expecially if i play GPU intensive builds.
with my poet's pen vd necro i can't even complete a map before the resolution degraded to NES levels (doesn't go back after the heated moments are done), the fps go down to single digit and i get huge GPU lag.
i have to restart the game every time but doing so multiple times per map (if i get cassia, a legion or a breach) gets old really soon.

i've ordered a new GPU and i already planned of getting a new PC early in the next year but i'd still like to play the game in the meantime. i don't know what caused this but was definitely the 3.9.1 patch since i had no problems the day before and my old GPU seems to keep up with everything else.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Dec 23, 2019, 8:59:27 AM
finally
"My eyes, the goggles do nothing"
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
1mustfall wrote:
Sadly the memory leak what have been issue on Win7 still didnt get fixed. It did slow it down so i can do 2 maps before it consumes 5+gb memory. Still game is unplayable....

This starts to be one of the worst launches on any league in last 3 years.

And yet, not all on Win7 have that problem. My game runs totally fine, I even have music running and my internet browser.

I envy you completely. I wish I didn't have that problem because it really makes the game unplayable. A game that was running flawlessly before Patch 3.9.0e happened.

And indeed, although many Windows 10 shills try to pass it as Win7 fault, some Win10 user also have the issue. It is a 100% GGG issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info