3.9.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Why not letting player "choose" the dropping organ? I hope this patch is not a troll agn
Just tested, I run 10 maps & got;
3 brains
2 lungs
2 heart
2 liver
1 eyes

seems working?

need bigger sample
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
FIX MEMORY LEACK !
"
5nizza24 wrote:
FIX MEMORY LEACK !

I've emailed Chris
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
still no fix for general crash, yeet
Thank you for the patch. Unfortunately, i still cannot play the game due to excessive memory usage after no more than 2-3 areas. The game uses 6.5-6.9/8GB and then stops functioning all within 10-15 minutes. At league start (and in the previous years) it took several hours to reach that much usage. Enjoy the holidays, but please, work something out after.
yeah, thanks for setting my economy back, then postponing the recipe to partially catch up, after blight, having no access to the good league feels bad man twice twice

KK guys dream about memory leak more hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaa 5days not fixed means never fixed
"
boyandroid wrote:
Just tested, I run 10 maps & got;
3 brains
2 lungs
2 heart
2 liver
1 eyes

seems working?

need bigger sample

40 maps

brains,lungs,heart and liver

0 eyes.
"
Fixed a problem with shaders that could result in worse performance (particularly for Windows 7
Before patch drop to 5fps it was more even, right now after a couple of minutes of the game everything is fine and then in a large congestion mobs it huge drop to low fps.
I don’t know how to describe, but attempts to stabilize the fps are visible, but in the end everything falls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info