What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

I have had 18 brains 12 hearts 2 eyes 3 lungs 1 liver drop so far.

O}={==Deth==>
Anyone else getting crazy higher server side lag for no reason?
Today and yesterday I've been getting massive ping spikes, today is especially bad.
''On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.''

This.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
week two and some of us still playing with bricked atlas (missing citadels) ...
Nothing yet about the map stash tabs in Standard still being bugged, a bit disappointing to hear.
Still , did not declare Cold skill that interrupt boss animation and make boss unkillable as bug. It is bugged since 3.8 and partially fixed
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Sweet
There's also NO mention of the MESS of the downgraded new atlas system and maps.. but why?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I appreciate the hard work on all the issues, thanks GGG.

Any ETA of these fixes? Hope it's not end of the week. Would be nice if we can have the eye drop problem solved ASAP.
What about a fix for all of us with a bricked atlas due to citadels never spawning and conquerors never giving us watchstones after the fights, while zana won't give them to us now???

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2698971/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info