What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

eye eye
Anoints for watchtower and panopticon would be fantastic
When will the Polish language finally be in this game ? ? ? ? ?
When will the Polish language finally be in this game
Can we please please please get a fix for the bugged atlas progression. It's starting to become a seriously frustrating issue that' is absolutely killing the mood I had going into this league.
Last edited by Parasomnia1737 on Dec 23, 2019, 7:29:19 PM
Please fix volatile dead orbs. They are not expire if you moved away too far from them (ot when you go to another location in the map). Because of that at some point new orbs can't even be generated.

"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.
This. The game is leaking, bad. Especially in conjunction with Path of Building -- like, really, really bad, like 16+GB RAM bad.

It is basically half an hour of mapping for me and the textures stay on low-res mipmaps forever, pixelated, FPS jumps between 5 and 20 once every few seconds. Hard to move even in hideout in this state.

It might have begun after one of the last patches, because at the very start, mapping with my first build, I did not get anything like that.
I have encountered this bug where the Metamorph boss animation bugged - like it's animation is frozen but it still doing stuff (his projectiles maybe invisible too) and his location according to the display is also delayed (you can tell by watching his position in minimap). I hope you can figure out what is making this happen and make it stop since it's totally 100x hardcore than normal (you gotta guess the heck is the boss doing while dodging without using eyes lol - but oh wait, maybe that's why no eyes dropped for me)
entered map
a wild zana appeared
chose Fine Map Item quest
entered zana map
spamming mines
0 monster left
waiting...
mission failed, you couldn't find the quest item in time
????????????????????????????
On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory.

Nice nice.
It's not a potato without po... or tato.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info