3.9.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Fix that damn influence for a f... sake. Running 50 maps to get conqueror 3 times is absolutely idiotic . Uber elder we could farm on 9-10 maps intervals and it wasn’t game breaking in any aspect, going up to nearly 200 maps per one Awakener event is rather fucking steep don’t you think? And I didn’t even get to 32 stones yet, I don’t even wanna think how it will look after. I am sick and tired of that one gigantic mess you made with that unfinished and untested 3.9 patch. I’ve spend ~1000$ past year alone on supporting your game, but I really expect little more.

You keep supporting bug infested broken product even though it becomes more and more broken and now you wonder why it's so broken. Maybe it's time to change something in the complex equation.

No, I kept supporting product I enjoyed. I never had a single DC that wasn’t on my end, I never had a single crash, I never had any performance issues and I enjoyed the game, so I supported it. I am not gonna say I never experienced any bugs, but if I did they had to be really small, because I do not remember them, nor they irritated me. But, amount of shit that got wrong with conquerors expansion is just too much. Lags, disconnects, bugs with map conversion, bugs with story line, bugs with endgame, bugs with influence, this is just too much to take in a span on a week. I have couple weeks of free time coming up, and I was really looking forward to start new league tomorrow. I had a plan of figuring out the new atlas and trying few builds in standard in a week after launch, since I knew I will have limited time, and going ham on new league on Friday the 20’th. But holy f...k I am disappointed.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Fixed the Chasing a Dream quest not updating correctly when playing in a party.

You may have stopped it from occurring for new people, but I already have the problem, and I still get "You must complete the quest 'Chasing a Dream' to unlock Zana in your hideout" when I try to place Zana. Please fix this for EVERYONE.

Just in case the "you'll have to create a new hideout" meant this bug, and not the "inner Regions of the Atlas", I had Helena create me a new hideout, and left my hideout for over 15 minutes to let it reset.
Game is unplayable at the moment, dael with it and accept it, it is not like PoE is the only thing in ur life. Today I had a day off and thinking, so nice, I am gonna play some PoE. End result, constant DCs, lost like 20 maps to DC, still stuck at T3 since map crashes and disappears. In my 7 year time with PoE, this is the most annoying period ever, crashing as soon as I enter any map, I guess they hired more inexperienced and new guys that can't code that well and that's why we have so many issues recently.
But to be honest, in this era of modern games it is unacceptable to have an online game which is crashing all the time, lagging etc, even though it is "free".
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Game is unplayable at the moment, dael with it and accept it, it is not like PoE is the only thing in ur life. Today I had a day off and thinking, so nice, I am gonna play some PoE. End result, constant DCs, lost like 20 maps to DC, still stuck at T3 since map crashes and disappears. In my 7 year time with PoE, this is the most annoying period ever, crashing as soon as I enter any map, I guess they hired more inexperienced and new guys that can't code that well and that's why we have so many issues recently.
But to be honest, in this era of modern games it is unacceptable to have an online game which is crashing all the time, lagging etc, even though it is "free".

I like that you put "free" in quotation marks.
apt use, to be honest.

though, the thing that makes the game annoying and not fun to me at the moment is just one thing:

PICKING UP ORGANS.

Fix it. kthxbye
Last edited by Kezraw on Dec 19, 2019, 4:18:36 PM
Really hope they can fix the memory leak issue. I cannot play the game after one map once it starts chuggin.
After recent patch I got "failed to join any instance" pretty much every time. No ability to play :-(
"
Dioktis wrote:
After recent patch I got "failed to join any instance" pretty much every time. No ability to play :-(

Welcome to the club
i played like 3 hours this evening. and no crashes. AMD fix seem to work.
Thanks for all the work! but maybe you guys should make leagues longer so you have more time to work on the next. and the game become less of a clusterfuck.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Dioktis wrote:

Welcome to the club

This league can be longer, at least theres a lot of new content.
Fix memory leak already for F sake! It is just unplayable in the current state!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info