What We're Working On

fix soulrend pls its causes extremely fps drops when hit monster packs
Just want to add one thing that I feel is absolutely needed now - an option to filter the map tab by octant.

I'd love to be able to select Lira Arthain from a dropdown and see only maps from that octant.
Le Toucan Will Return
Can you make monster components autoloot items? It will very helpful while mapping, because we need to collect all of them in maps, so why not?
New Supporter Packs when?
I mean, the bugs you at GGG manage to create every single league with unrelated content aswell as related content really exposes some structural error.

Quite literally games with much more developers and more complex teams manage to create way less major bugs on launch, I wonder how that is.

Leagues since like 6-7 leagues back have literally been 3-4 weeks (aka a month) of testing until you can have the full experience, 1 month in when the league is already dead anyways. Something needs to be done about this. I mean, the synthesis league is just the perfect example of why you can't release untested leagues. Because it WAS untested. Some of these bugs are literally unavoidable and are 100% able to be reproduced by just doing the campaign.
It's been five days since the league started. It's been five days since a significant portion of your playerbase was unable to play at all. It's been five days since another portion was locked out of an entire section of the game.

It'll be at least two weeks before I can actually Delve for anything other than amusement, because most of the valuable rewards are behind walls, and I crash when I try to blow one up.

With all the money you got from Tencent and from supporter packs, could you really not afford even ONE testing rig that runs Windows 7 or an AMD card?
"
atrofear wrote:
I mean, the bugs you at GGG manage to create every single league with unrelated content aswell as related content really exposes some structural error.

Quite literally games with much more developers and more complex teams manage to create way less major bugs on launch, I wonder how that is.

Leagues since like 6-7 leagues back have literally been 3-4 weeks (aka a month) of testing until you can have the full experience, 1 month in when the league is already dead anyways. Something needs to be done about this. I mean, the synthesis league is just the perfect example of why you can't release untested leagues. Because it WAS untested. Some of these bugs are literally unavoidable and are 100% able to be reproduced by just doing the campaign.

They're too busy making PoE 2, which will coincidentally be a required purchase to keep playing PoE, and come with win-more MTX. They stopped caring, they're just doing a PlayerUnknown and trying to milk this till they can create the next project.
Last edited by YesImEvil on Dec 17, 2019, 8:59:31 PM
Due to issues and crashes GGG decided to do a sale on stash tabs maybe ? :)
Just got to the final aspirants trial with two extra keys and the game crashed :D

"Are you still sane exile?"
Appreciate the updates. Great to see from an end user perspective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info