What We're Working On

GGG's inability to provide a stable server SIX days in since league start while never ONCE failing to unveil and push 'all new and exciting' mtxs and lootboxes speaks volumes of the kind of company they truly are.
Maybe you should spend less time and resources making people's sticks glowy and actually fix the problems that prevent people from playing with their new glowy sticks. At this point i honestly regret having spent even a penny on this 'product'.
Last edited by machopi on Dec 19, 2019, 8:15:00 AM
"
Ranmato wrote:
maybe fix the servers first so you dont get a dc every 2 minutes

Exactly. I was scraping some money to support the team by buying delve stash tab ,but I wont support a thing because of what is happening on EU servers. If it is fixed, I would MAYBE resconsider this statement. And I think, I am not alone in this.
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Ranmato wrote:
maybe fix the servers first so you dont get a dc every 2 minutes

Exactly. I was scraping some money to support the team by buying delve stash tab ,but I wont support a thing because of what is happening on EU servers. If it is fixed, I would MAYBE resconsider this statement. And I think, I am not alone in this.

You're not supporting anything. GGG is owned in majority by Tencent, so you can kinda guess in which pocket your hard earned money is going.
10¢ fixed that for you.

Where is the organ auto pickup?
PS: it needs a wide pickup radius or just instantly be added to your inventory when the mob is killed.
Fucking lovely, was starting tane metamorph had a guarantee a 6 linked unique, and the asshole game crashed. and since its not a instance its not up when i got back FFS
IGN : Spleth
"
Kundarin wrote:

People still using Windows XP AND Windows 7. None of these versions is updated by Microsoft any longer. Windows 8 I know will be obsolete also soonish.

it's not. masses of companies use it cause there is no spy free alternative which can be setup to not send data home to america.

i really hope they remove win10 from european offices some day because the dsgvo doesn't allow it.

i mean, which gov in the world would use a software that officially sends encrypted secret data back to china or germany?

and why should i use it as a private user who really has a choice?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Bynn wrote:
I don't know if you intended it to be this way, but some of the big snakes that Al-Hezmin summons with other monster packs spawn as magic monsters which seems odd. Also, for the love of god, add a stash to the menagierie :c

I Support this ;) Annoying not having a stash in the menagerie
"
Kundarin wrote:
Ok, I was looking it over, and then one thing caught my eye.
And I am actually wondering why...??

Crash when throwing dynamite in the Azurite Mine for Windows 7 users.

Why bother with something like this at all any longer? People should know better then to use Windows 7. Haven´t you learned that Windows 7 is obsolete. It is done. It is no longer taken care of. You are still using a Windows that is no longer maintenanced.
People should start thinking about upgrading their Windows.

In fact this kind of bug shouldn´t even be prioritized.

There are a few errors you should be aware of:

Windows 7 has been and is still supported until Jan 2020.

Windows 7 is far superior in all functional aspects except Microsoft can't use marketing buzzwords like "the cloud" and other BS.

Microsoft does not recommend upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 any longer. They state in the FAQ that Windows 10 may not run well on old PCs.

Your 1st world privilege is disgusting.

Last edited by Ruffleberg on Dec 20, 2019, 4:44:15 AM
585mb of more fps eater glowing things. I know they need to make money because it's a free game, but since we can't disable shadows or lower the graphical effects from other exiles with your rainbow collors, soon they will need to edit the "minimum requirements" to play the game on steam and put 16gb ram, ssd and a 4gb+ gpu.
Last edited by dark_la99 on Dec 20, 2019, 8:31:34 AM
fix sirus and add more eyes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info