What We're Working On

"
"
"
Kundarin wrote:
Ok, I was looking it over, and then one thing caught my eye.
And I am actually wondering why...??

Crash when throwing dynamite in the Azurite Mine for Windows 7 users.

Why bother with something like this at all any longer? People should know better then to use Windows 7. Haven´t you learned that Windows 7 is obsolete. It is done. It is no longer taken care of. You are still using a Windows that is no longer maintenanced.
People should start thinking about upgrading their Windows.

In fact this kind of bug shouldn´t even be prioritized.

Windows 7 is still updated and widely used.

@Kundarin: ATMs around the world still run on XP, and you're trusting them to manage your real life money ;)

Oh, and GGG/Tencent, please fix these constant disconnects, would you?

I havent booted my XP box since early this year (specialized studio audio hardware drivers), and even that was getting updates :D
What you should be focusing on is the stability of the game.

Constant crashes this league, either on the Legion Generals or on the Metamorphs.

Crasherors of the Atlas.

Nobody (-1) cares about the bloody map conversion to standard....
My game crashes 10x per day and I am using gtx 1070/win 10.
I normally get well over 60fps while mapping. Even blighted maps last league ran fine on my summoner. The game ran great all day yesterday until a crash in delve

I could avoid delve until that bug is fixed, but after the patch last night it takes me 3-4 attempts to even log in, and can barely move with <10 fps

Pls for the love of wraeclast, at least fix this game enough to be playable
okay its good news , you should add increase drop map too :)

Why bother with something like this at all any longer? People should know better then to use Windows 7. Haven´t you learned that Windows 7 is obsolete. It is done. It is no longer taken care of. You are still using a Windows that is no longer maintenanced.
People should start thinking about upgrading their Windows.

In fact this kind of bug shouldn´t even be prioritized.[/quote]

Windows 7 is still updated and widely used. [/quote]

@Kundarin: ATMs around the world still run on XP, and you're trusting them to manage your real life money ;)

Oh, and GGG/Tencent, please fix these constant disconnects, would you?[/quote]

I havent booted my XP box since early this year (specialized studio audio hardware drivers), and even that was getting updates :D[/quote]

People still using Windows XP AND Windows 7. None of these versions is updated by Microsoft any longer. Windows 8 I know will be obsolete also soonish.
I stopped using XP 5 months after Microsoft publicly went out and said WE ARE NOT GOING TO MAINTENANCE WINDOWS XP ANY LONGER. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER UPDATES FOR WINDOWS XP. 2 months before Microsoft officially said WE WILL NOT UPDATE WINDOWS 7 ANY LONGER.
Beats me, but ok, fine. FUCK ME I guess, for actually having a Windows that is ACTUALLY supported and UPDATED.
Last edited by Kundarin on Dec 18, 2019, 5:30:17 PM
was hoping for organs auto-pickup and anoint recipe for "Watchtowers".

*crosses fingers*
Nothing on Sirus fight and its challenges ?
Any chance that standard players get back the hundreds of legacy maps that were devoured by using the "convert to new maps"-button?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
maybe fix the servers first so you dont get a dc every 2 minutes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info