3.9.0c Hotfix 4

"
Jscaza wrote:
Pestilent Strike is now working for me this morning.

I've killed a number of spawned bosses with it and not crashed. Thank you :)

If you're correct then I will give you my next Exhalt drop in luck! Can't wait to test when I get home!
So right now after this patch it needs to do 3 maps which are the same tiers to trigger the boss fight rather than previously I can do lower tier in the region.
Why? it just makes it more tedious again jfc
How much free space do I need to download this patch? Says its 107 mb and I have 11.8 GB free but says I don't have enough space.
"
dyh135 wrote:
So right now after this patch it needs to do 3 maps which are the same tiers to trigger the boss fight rather than previously I can do lower tier in the region.
Why? it just makes it more tedious again jfc

I have the feeling thats the same for me now. How are we ever mento to get that done, especially on ssf? Was that a bug which got fixed?
Seems to be the same for me as well. Ran 3 high tier maps (Region Level 2) and all 3 spawned the Exile, while the 5+ lower tier maps i ran in between didn't do a thing. Could be RNG i guess but feels odd.
What's progress on AMD graphics problem ?
after this update in citadel after kill new exiles it didn't drop watchstone, Tryed it 3 times. Please fix it guys...
So I collected 4 watchstones from each OUTER region and collected 16 so far. After that awakener spawned, which i failed to kill.

Im now back at the Questprogress: "Explore the Atlas and defeat the Elderslayers"

Then i socketed 4 stones into one of my INNER region, because it requires a region level 4. Afterwards I did a T14+ Map for that region, but there is no influence spawn anymore. I tried several different maps with the correct tiers, it doesnt spawn.

When I did this on the outer regions, I just ran one map with the correct tier to spawn the influence and 2 lowtier maps to spawn the conqueror.

Thats my Atlas now: https://imgur.com/oo4vVQ8

Is it bugged or is the spawn after 16 Watchstones working differently?
"
gugo123 wrote:
These 1.3 MB patches take way to friggin much time to patch with the steam client...cant you bundle them a bit more?
Was hoping to play a bit and now im stuck patching for half an hour...ffs.

you can say that...again, and again ...and again...started 7:05pm..finished 9:20pm...all for 1.3mb

Took the plunge and swapping to normal client
It's me or only affter thix hotfix game got unstable? Got 4 logouts in 1 hour and lost only t3 map i ever had. Frankfurt gateway
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Dec 16, 2019, 7:00:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info