3.9.0c Hotfix 4

"
Scarab_Dodger wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
I finished "Chasing a dream" in my friend's map, now I can't place zana in my hideout and can't see her portals in maps.

How do I fix this

Same problem, still not fixed after 3.9.0c Hotfix 4

They seem to start to fix things from the middle and not from the start.
Zana just refures to spawn , so does Baran after many hundreds of corner maps.

guessing this is what my issue is then too
nothing spawning ever.

oh well no money for ggg - they should give everyone with a map tab a free tab.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Swaggmann wrote:
"
gugo123 wrote:
These 1.3 MB patches take way to friggin much time to patch with the steam client...cant you bundle them a bit more?
Was hoping to play a bit and now im stuck patching for half an hour...ffs.

you can say that...again, and again ...and again...started 7:05pm..finished 9:20pm...all for 1.3mb

Took the plunge and swapping to normal client

Steam is the normal client which works perfectly fine with 30 000 games. Or maybe steam is trash and the game that crashes on amd, crashes because of skills in that very game, fails to trigger quests, instance crashes, crashes because of stupid mtx, crashes because crashes, can't update properly etc is flawless and immaculate.
So with all your brainpower and intelligence (don't forget to equip +int rings for this one) which of those statements is true?

None of your statements are true for me...maybe i need to put on +int toe ring or ear ring on as well to determine how what you say is related to what I was talking about ...which is --updating POE via steam is and always has been a PITA...2+hours for a 1.3mb patch
I did reset my hideout and i relogged too... i played a loooooooot of maps. No 4th ELderslayer spawn. I cant progress .... or am i doing something wrong??

okay..i stayed at another hideout and now it worked..dunno if that was it oO
Last edited by Void_xy on Dec 16, 2019, 7:33:40 PM
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
Scarab_Dodger wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
I finished "Chasing a dream" in my friend's map, now I can't place zana in my hideout and can't see her portals in maps.

How do I fix this

Same problem, still not fixed after 3.9.0c Hotfix 4

They seem to start to fix things from the middle and not from the start.
Zana just refures to spawn , so does Baran after many hundreds of corner maps.

guessing this is what my issue is then too
nothing spawning ever.

oh well no money for ggg - they should give everyone with a map tab a free tab.

Same here. Also did it with a friend. Baran is also nowhere to be found, i'm at 200 something maps completed. It sucks, i'm stuck with t5 maps max no Zana and quests aren't popping up.
@GGG can you guys take a look into the patch release for the PS4 there seems to be no more list of item filter options available anymore making it difficult to pick up items
Please please PLEASE fix this issue of not getting specified rewards from meta-morphs. I just had one saying will drop a 6-linked unique body armour. I killed the meta, and no 6link or unique at all. I feel extremely ripped off with that one in particular
Hi GGG,

im at 14 Watchstones currently with a Awakening 3 Bonus and after your first Patch, everything went smoothly until now. I'm arround 30+ Maps yesterday and 10 Maps today after your hotfix but my last 2 Conquerer do not spawn.
I tried:

Running different Maps in each region (multiple).
Switching my Watchstones to enhance other Region and then running High Tier Maps in the "new" Regions.
Relogging.
Resetting Hideout.

Seems like I cannot get to the awakener atm which kinda takes my motivation.

Thanks,
LouiX
#stillinlovewithGGG
"
Swaggmann wrote:

None of your statements are true for me...maybe i need to put on +int toe ring or ear ring on as well to determine how what you say is related to what I was talking about ...which is --updating POE via steam is and always has been a PITA...2+hours for a 1.3mb patch

Yeah you better be grabbing those rings asap.

The only pita is devs of questionable professionalism at some company with some g-s

did it fix the freezing lag and nonstop frame loss? no till then I will not play your game..
"
LouiX wrote:
Hi GGG,

im at 14 Watchstones currently with a Awakening 3 Bonus and after your first Patch, everything went smoothly until now. I'm arround 30+ Maps yesterday and 10 Maps today after your hotfix but my last 2 Conquerer do not spawn.
I tried:

Running different Maps in each region (multiple).
Switching my Watchstones to enhance other Region and then running High Tier Maps in the "new" Regions.
Relogging.
Resetting Hideout.

Seems like I cannot get to the awakener atm which kinda takes my motivation.

Thanks,
LouiX

60+ maps ,and not a single trigger today(1 area is coloured since days) .... still need 2 stones in Tirns End.
I did him 3 times some days ago ,but no stone dropped .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info