3.9.0c Hotfix 3

Been running maps now for 2 days and only found Baran once and none of the others. This is just ridiculous.
"
NoBillag wrote:
Been running maps now for 2 days and only found Baran once and none of the others. This is just ridiculous.

Ridiculous is the fact that you've been running maps since the update went live. Go outside and breathe dude
I have 9 watchstones, but I only found 3 of the 4 elderslayers. I cannot for the life of me find the 4th in any of the corner regions. I've run hundreds of maps before this patch in the corner regions, and after this patch (and refreshing my hideout instance via Helena) when I run 3 different maps from any corner region I still am not getting the 4th elderslayer to spawn. I tried running more than 3 several times to no avail.

Is this some sort of progression bug? Could it be that getting a second watchstone from one of the other elderslayers in a corner region somehow disabled (permanently) the spawning of my missing 4th elderslayer? I have all the citadels unlocked as well.

Also, do the 4 elderslayers spawn from specific corners? I remember getting Drox from New Vastir, but I do not remember which corner I got Baran and Al-Hezmin from. I am missing Veritania.
Last edited by DicemanX on Dec 15, 2019, 12:07:42 PM
I have the same problem, i can't find al-hezmin all day
I believe this is also happening to me. Is there a current issues list somewhere to check if it's been reported?

"
"

"
I think I'm just experiencing a bug from doing the quest in an order GGG didn't expect. I killed the 4 Conqueror's before I unlocked the 4 Citadels in the middle regions.

Killing all 4 of them moved my quest progress past the point where Zana would show up in my maps to unlock the Citadels, and so it can no longer work.

Not dissimilar to the bug where people who finished 3 of Conqueror quests before starting the 4th one can no longer get the 4th one to spawn, locking their progress as well.

Turns out Zana's new questline is pretty fragile, and responds poorly to doing thing even slightly out of order.

At this point I've got every single Watchstone except for the ones in the two bugged regions which won't unlock for me, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, I think it's just bugged.

this is EXACTLY what had happened to me as well. please fix it, right now poeople who somehow bypassed the grind (like by buying maps or something) are fckd forever with half of their atlass they cannot upgrade aka cannot unlock the end-game boss
GGG WHERE DID MY SHAPED MAPS GO?
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Ryphe wrote:
GGG WHERE DID MY SHAPED MAPS GO?

they sure like to hide
d:-D*
"
NullRequiem wrote:
This is exactly what is happening with me as well.
"

"
I think I'm just experiencing a bug from doing the quest in an order GGG didn't expect. I killed the 4 Conqueror's before I unlocked the 4 Citadels in the middle regions.

Killing all 4 of them moved my quest progress past the point where Zana would show up in my maps to unlock the Citadels, and so it can no longer work.

Not dissimilar to the bug where people who finished 3 of Conqueror quests before starting the 4th one can no longer get the 4th one to spawn, locking their progress as well.

Turns out Zana's new questline is pretty fragile, and responds poorly to doing thing even slightly out of order.

At this point I've got every single Watchstone except for the ones in the two bugged regions which won't unlock for me, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, I think it's just bugged.

this is EXACTLY what had happened to me as well. please fix it, right now poeople who somehow bypassed the grind (like by buying maps or something) are fckd forever with half of their atlass they cannot upgrade aka cannot unlock the end-game boss

I think this is where I'm at also. I have the 4 outer citadels, and all 16 watchstones from them, and cannot spawn the inner citadels to save my life.
Thanks for the hotfix.... now i can't move half of the time... i get kicked from Labyrinth all the time... Canæt sell items to Officer Kirac??? wtf??? Why don't you try to release these leagues every 6 month so you have time to actually make them????????????? Why do we have to play this alpha s... every f...... league start???????????? do we have to wait 2 months again before it is 90% playable???????? Seriosuly GGG get your s... together!!!!!!!!
Any timeline on fixing all the AMD GPU crashes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info