3.9.0c Hotfix 3

"
When hunting the Conquerors of the Atlas it will now always (instead of being chance-based) spawn them in Maps of that Region as long as you are running different Maps within that Region. This means you are now required to run three different Maps within a Region they are inhabiting, instead of an average of ten Maps (33% chance). Once you have defeated the final Conqueror it returns to chance-based spawning as you now have the highest tiers of maps unlocked. We will be making more changes to this which will allow you to repeatedly run the same map (instead of forcing different ones) later.

I have completed all conquerer quest, just sirius remains. does this mean that my future regions will trigger conquerers again chance-based? just to be clear.

Do i have to run different maps too (if i have reached the chance-based state again) or can i run, for example, just 30 necropolis to trigger all events to the boss in "tirn's end"?
"
Miská wrote:
- Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

This is not fixed. Since this fix is live my atlas is actually bugged out now and 3 of my 8 citadels are not there, and not spawning either. I've ran many t3 maps in those zones, no citadel. Please fix, I'm tired of this shit.

Found a FIX,

Apparently the problem was my second char this league was not able to get the citadels to spawn. Went on my first char and did 1 tier 3 map and it was there.

Yup, all 3 citadels appeared first try on my first char. Guess second chars are bugged for finding citadels.
Last edited by Miská on Dec 16, 2019, 11:07:03 AM
"
Miská wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
- Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

This is not fixed. Since this fix is live my atlas is actually bugged out now and 3 of my 8 citadels are not there, and not spawning either. I've ran many t3 maps in those zones, no citadel. Please fix, I'm tired of this shit.

Found a FIX,

Apparently the problem was my second char this league was not able to get the citadels to spawn. Went on my first char and did 1 tier 3 map and it was there.

Yup, all 3 citadels appeared first try on my first char. Guess second chars are bugged for finding citadels.

This works like a charm!

TY for sharing and please GGG fix this.

I cant get to pop the inner citadels on my second character(i dont have my first character anymore) so , am i stuck forever?
"
Miská wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Found a FIX,

Only have one character on the league and can't get 2 citadels to spawn on the inner regions, completed every maps in the region and several T3s after that and nothing.

Edit: Alright it seems that surprisingly it fixed itself now. Things I did that MIGHT have helped:
Logged out for a little while, been on for several hours so maybe my Hideout wasn't reset, but pretty sure it reset when I went afk earlier today. I also ran these T3 maps WITHOUT MASTERS. Since I've been spamming white maps for so long I had a ton of missions stocked up and have been running them non stop. However I ran out of the "throwaway" ones so went and ran it without masters. Both spawned on first T3 when both these conditions were met(T3s that I had already completed several times mind you, I had every map in each region already cleared).
Last edited by PyrosEien on Dec 16, 2019, 9:19:34 PM
I can't get anything to appear in inner region no matter what i do
Run T3 in the zone with no master mission is the solution! It works.
"
Fleksz wrote:
Run T3 in the zone with no master mission is the solution! It works.

Can confirm. After running 30+ maps without getting the last one I needed, I ran one T3 map in the region with no map mod and no master and unlocked it right away.

So stupid that GGG doesn't tell you this.
IGN: Archet
I can unconfirm. Have ran maps in every way possible at this point. Can not spawn influence in my last 3 inner regions. No idea how I got the first inner. Even got the first inner before I had all corners..
Last edited by Fenrix123 on Dec 17, 2019, 1:38:29 AM
"
Ryphe wrote:
GGG WHERE DID MY SHAPED MAPS GO?

If a tab containing shaped maps is empty, then try clicking on all of the previous tabs inside the same Map (Tier) main tab in a row (to the left); then click towards the right again, one by one tab, until you click once more the empty Shaped tab. This will usually create a clone Shaped tab after the non-working one. Clicking on this cloned tab, you can find your maps inside. At least this works for me most of the times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info