The Polaris Mystery Box

Is this racism?
Wow. While not exactly something my character would wear, I like where this is going. A lot of great non-armour MTX. Also, I love the soundtrack, can't wait to download it! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Dec 14, 2019, 4:56:26 PM
This game goes from bad to worse. Towns were filled with christmas trees, then clowns and now there are some "cows" roaming around. What happened to the darker medieval atmosphere? Next pack will be some ghosts dressed as robots. Last years of design decisions are making this look more like a chinese/korean MMO than a D2 inspired game.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
when i saw this i literally just recoiled, stopped the video and stared.i effin love this. white and mixed sets are best sets i have ever seen in poe. contendors might be sunspire and soulstealer. I just love how bulky and armored, but smooth and clean the white set is.
What the... is this? Planetside armors? Thanks for another 30 minutes less playing because of long installing time of (1GB this time) cosmetics pack :/
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
This game goes from bad to worse. Towns were filled with christmas trees, then clowns and now there are some "cows" roaming around. What happened to the darker medieval atmosphere? Next pack will be some ghosts dressed as robots. Last years of design decisions are making this look more like a chinese/korean MMO than a D2 inspired game.

I mean unless you are playing in party, you spend 99% of your time without any other players around. Why can't you use the armors, etc that YOU enjoy give you the immersion you are looking for while allowing others to enjoy what they like?
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Honestly, these are THE best mystery boxes yet! Give the design team a raise!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Yes, I must also add that, when I see that people is saying Yes, this is the best set ever to be and bla bla.
No, it´s not. Totally not near being the best set ever. When saying best sets of Mystery Boxes to have been then it is the Glimmerwood and Sin & Innocence. Those are by far some of the best ever.

Some of the parts here is nice, but the rest...

This set reminds me first of Tron, then it makes me think Power Rangers.
Cmon. Seriously. They should seriously just make a part that is a big sign that said TENCENT!!! GGG totally on. Are you people seriously this blind?
"
Kundarin wrote:
Yes, I must also add that, when I see that people is saying Yes, this is the best set ever to be and bla bla.
No, it´s not. Totally not near being the best set ever. When saying best sets of Mystery Boxes to have been then it is the Glimmerwood and Sin & Innocence. Those are by far some of the best ever.

Some of the parts here is nice, but the rest...

This set reminds me first of Tron, then it makes me think Power Rangers.
Cmon. Seriously. They should seriously just make a part that is a big sign that said TENCENT!!! GGG totally on. Are you people seriously this blind?

Yeah, art isn't subjective at all!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Jerle wrote:
Strangely, I am not very impressed by this box theme even though this should have been. Also, something about the recolored dragon pets doesn’t sit well with me.

I completely agree with this part. Especially for what they cost.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info