The Polaris Mystery Box

So clean. So elegant, a very unique addition, I like it. I also appreciate none of those utterly useless decorations you can roll, everything is at least usable.

Edit: Actually like some of the best mtx ever, it just fits to well into the world of Wraeclast somehow, it's such a nice contrast to all the gloomy environment. The combined set isn't as nice as the individual ones surprisingly.
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 14, 2019, 3:15:17 PM
plz hot fix chain hook skill ;(
White heralds from second box <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
pog
fix you game and give me my maps back across that map tabs you bricked with your botched conversion

yes I'll be that guy posting and bitching in a thread where it does not belong
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
interesting art style and well executed, sure. totally does not fit the in-game world though. even less than the carnival box... :-/
ya holy moly
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Jesus they look sick:O
Would be nice if you could convert duplicates you dont want into something useful.
This is my first time commenting on a box reveal, and I'm only doing it because I think this is the best looking MTX to date. It's just amazing, you guys are amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info